• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Slow joe the potato strikes again

Now, I'm not 'up' on the latest command structure's performance and fitness reports. So I'll ask this:

"Was she promoted to this position because of her service record and shown leadership abilities, to coincide with her tactical skill"

OR

"Was she promoted because of her plumbing system"

??????

100% chance that her reproductive system configuration played a big role in the decision.

That being said, it's hard to say if she is any worse or better for the job than the rest of the idiots in charge these days.

Reactions: Cowpokey
Consider...
This will be the chief of both the Marines, and the Seals.

Now how's your thinkin' ?

• Sad
Reactions: BLEE
"Franchetti, the current vice chief of operations for the Navy, has broad command and executive experience and was considered by insiders to be the top choice for the job."

Command and executive experience.

Translation: She doesn't have a clue about the job but she used to be an executive at Starbucks so why not?

Reactions: 232593 and lash
Can't be any worse than this pile of shit.....
1689977964855.jpeg

This asshole is doing everything in his power to make sure that we just get absolutely fucking flattened when they do push us into WW3.

I couldn't give two shits less the gender or race or anything else of someone in a leadership position, but putting people in position just to make history and buy votes instead of the person best suited for that job is just fucking retarded.

Wrong on the USMC part. Marines have their own Commandant, then roll up to SecNav. They do not report to the CNO.
So, if she says "jump" the Marines won't ?

As far as I know the Marines are still a small side branch of the Navy.
That hasn't changed, right ?

I thought based on the title this would be about PedoPeter letting China into our power and intelligence grids on Day 1, undoing all of Trumps anti-China spy EOs.
So know the Chinese are hacking into the cabinets...amazing how far a couple milion goes.

Shhh...don't wake him. He's sleeping.

FJB dozes off during a meeting with Israeli's President Herzog.

joe-biden-isaac-herzog.webp

Even Lincoln is looking down, like WTF?

So, if she says "jump" the Marines won't ?

As far as I know the Marines are still a small side branch of the Navy.
That hasn't changed, right ?
No. The Marice Corps is a separate branch under the Department of the Navy. The CNO is nowhere in the chain of command for the Marine Corps.

ETA: It’s been that way since 1798 when John Adams signed it into law.

Last edited:
Shhh...don't wake him. He's sleeping.

FJB dozes off during a meeting with Israeli's President Herzog.

joe-biden-isaac-herzog.webp

Even Lincoln is looking down, like WTF?

So the Pentagon announced yesterday its sending a marine expeditionary force to the ME; 3 warships & amphibious group, some more jets. Not sure if its because of this meeting or because of those pesky Iranians harassing shipping vessels ...and we still can't sell the goods when we steal theirs.

So the Pentagon announced yesterday its sending a marine expeditionary force to the ME; 3 warships & amphibious group, some more jets. Not sure if its because of this meeting or because of those pesky Iranians harassing shipping vessels ...and we still can't sell the goods when we steal theirs.
It's to bring back bidens cut.

Is he planning on turning it over to the Iranians like he did all the other equipment he surrendered to the enemy?