• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Small Companies- Made in USA

tnichols

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2010
Morley IA
Our home decor (or whatever) is what I would as describe as classy, western bunkhouse. In other words, no carpet, all wood/leather furniture, etc... So, we treat the leather twice a year. We use Chamberlain's Leather Milk as a conditioner on said leather. We used it today, and for some reason, read the back of the bottle this evening. It's a great product and appreciate it even more after reading their "directions and warnings". A small company that doesn't have a lawyer on staff and has a sense of humor.

IMG_4244.JPG

Love finding USA companies, especially small, that make a great product. Red Oxx luggage comes to mind.

Their stuff is nice. Factory is just down the street from me and retail outlet is only a couple blocks away.

After I found their stuff, I'm replacing some of my older stuff too. I hate sending money overseas if I can buy USA made stuff.

This has the making of a great thread! List the little made in the USA company that you've found to make a great product.

I don't have leather furniture but I will be looking into some luggage now

Now if they really have a sense of humor, there are no French/Spanish instructions on the reverse side of the label.