• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Small places...

teal325

Private
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2004
Claustrophobic?

Check and see....

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WtlwoX1YEmg"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WtlwoX1YEmg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Small places...

Piss on that! No damn way. I would rather get a rectal exam by the entire Harlem Globetrotters Team.

Maggot will pass on that.

Growing up, young and immortal, we found a lobster cave in a lava flow, about 50-60 feet down. The main cave necked down into a gut like that, and you had to take off your tank and push it ahead of you. You came out into a room about 30 feet across, maybe 4-6 feet high, and it <span style="font-style: italic">always</span> had lobsters in it. Yum!

1911fan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1911fan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Growing up, young and immortal, we found a lobster cave in a lava flow, about 50-60 feet down. The main cave necked down into a gut like that, and you had to take off your tank and push it ahead of you. You came out into a room about 30 feet across, maybe 4-6 feet high, and it <span style="font-style: italic">always</span> had lobsters in it. Yum! </div></div>

That's what grocery stores are for.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1911fan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Growing up, <span style="color: #CC0000">young and immortal </span> , we found a lobster cave in a lava flow, about 50-60 feet down. The main cave necked down into a gut like that, and you had to take off your tank and push it ahead of you. You came out into a room about 30 feet across, maybe 4-6 feet high, and it <span style="font-style: italic">always</span> had lobsters in it. Yum!

1911fan </div></div>

That hallucination passes after a while. If you live long enough.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hell no. What's the point? </div></div>

+1

Did a couple of those dives in Mexico. Wandered off on a tangent cave and my light went down. Ah shit moment as I sat there waiting to be noticed not "present" watching my gauges bleed down. Last time for me!

I guarantee that your death in there would not be slow, but it would be... unpleasant. Kinda makes you wonder about the first person who said, "I think I can stuff my fat ass and some scuba gear down that little hole..."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: okrebel92</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fuck that shit... that's just looking for a slow and agonizing death. </div></div>

Actually, once your air is gone it would be over pretty quick.

At a confined space, HazMat training exercise I overheard a fellow lab rat state: "The only place that a man should be that's dark, wet and confined is between his girlfriend's legs".

This one isn't nearly as tight but probably one of the coolest vids I've ever seen.

Not so much for what he does but where - scenery is amazing to think those have probably been there for 1000's of years and then someone discovered them. Then human minds/engineering decided to come up with a way to go look at it, just because it's there.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MO-JLXsd22k"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MO-JLXsd22k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I'd do it ! I'm actually planing some cenote dives in Cozumel.