• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

small rifle primers- Gone evrywhere?

hitman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2004
Tampa, FL
Can someone tell me if they know somewhere that has small rifle primers in stock. Prefer- BR-4's. I checked everywhere I can think of and they are out of stock.
Thanks

Re: small rifle primers- Gone evrywhere?

I also need some as well. I have been looking for the last two months. Looking for Fed 205

Absolute fear based consumer panic buying. Small rifle primers tremble in their trays at the thought of being Obamanized.

My local dealer has a standing order for 60k a month of various brands and I havent seen any there since November.

Try T&T Reloading. When I called them Saturday they had BR2's in stock so there is a good chance they have others.

(610) 759-1449

Prices are a bit higher than some other online dealers, but I suppose we have to take what we can get these days.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300LW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try T&T Reloading. When I called them Saturday they had BR2's in stock so there is a good chance they have others.

(610) 759-1449

Prices are a bit higher than some other online dealers, but I suppose we have to take what we can get these days. </div></div>

I know T&T personally, great guy, generally very good prices. He has a standing order of 500k of each type a month, last month he got a combined 100k total. He said he's making money hand over fist, but he's been so busy that he hasn't updated his website in a couple of months.

He's the only place I know that has Unique.

I ordered some Remington 7.5's from Powder Valley Inc. They shipped within a week. Not sure how many are in stock, and it sucks to pay the haz-mat charge. I also got lucky today and found some GM205M's at a local shop. Only ones I've seen locally in a while.

Not cheap, but Bruno's today listed Federal 205M's on their website in stock. I called in an order, so they're available for now.

Here in Denver it's the opposite. I can find Small rifle everywhere but NO and I mean NO Large rifle primers

"Absolute fear based consumer panic buying. Small rifle primers tremble in their trays..."

Paniced horders are buying up components, period. Worst Chicken Little scare since the "Y2K" farce. Not that I trust BO or any of his side at all, but they can't slip up on us.

The Mainstream News Media, AKA the propoganda division of the Democrat Party, won't warn us but Fox News will.