• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Smart Guns.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Reactions: Maxwell
    1641913187292.png

I will keep my old fashioned firearms thankyouveddymuch.

Nope! Gonna stay analog here. Fuck that "smart" shit. Only morons would use it, or even push it.

Might as well carry this way.

Seems like a good way for the police to be safer too. Their own weapon couldn't be used against them. Since they are in dangers way every day, I say they should get them first. Us citizens will wait our turns. It's only fair.

Security is horrid on basically all electronic devices. Check out Lock Picking Lawyer. Currently working my way through his back catalog. Less than 230 to go.

Every gun I own is pretty darn smart I put them on the table and until I interact with they they sit there patiently no matter how rainy or wet or cold or hot it is , they will wait for hours and never move . Good old guns I still want to see a bad gun moving by them self but I think those days passed me by in the 60's and are unlikely to ever repeat themself though I did have a wonderful conversation with a tree in the 80's , 80 feet of the ground after attending a grateful dead concert .

Last edited:
    Every gun I own is pretty darn smart I put them on the table and until I interact with they they sit there patiently no matter how rainy or wet or cold or hot it is , they will wait for hours and never move . Good old guns I still want to see a bad gun moving by them self but I think those days passed me by in the 60's and are unlikely to ever repeat themself though I did have a wonderful conversation with a tree in the 80's , 80 feet of the ground after attending a grateful dead concert .
    Things like that seemed to happen a lot after the Dead shows. Those were the daze....

Reactions: acudaowner
    Seeing that when it comes to Eform 4‘s as well...
    I’ve got a traditional and an e-form, bought within a month of each other. It’s been over a month and SilencerShop is still preparing the e-form documents. Betting the traditional comes back first…

Probably a 13 year old kid in China writing an app that will allow him to remotely pull the trigger from half way around the world..... Surprise, Surprise !

Knock on my door so my stupid gun can show you the path way to meet 72 virgins and maybe one or two whores.

• Love
    Reactions: Maggot
    Knock on my door so my stupid gun can show you the path way to meet 72 virgins and maybe one or two whores.
    They can have the virgins. If theyre in heaven then there is no corporeal body to enjoy the lust of the flesh with. What good are virgins anyway, except for sacrifice to Bacchus. Send me a couple good whores who know their way around.

....man....I sure hope when I am being attacked....that the mugger is kind enough to give me time to open an app on my phone so I can shoot him...

Christ, you might as well just walk around with a cable lock on your gun
    Yes, but if it saves one police officer's life. And the children. Think of the children.

When I was a child, a child proof deterrent came on all my dad's guns. It was called common sense and it alerted me that if I went in my parent's room and put my nose pickers on his guns I'd get the fuck spanked out of me.

Nope! Gonna stay analog here. Fuck that "smart" shit. Only morons would use it, or even push it.

Might as well carry this way.

Isn’t that the guy who hung around in CHOP/ CHAZ?

My guns are already smart, they don't go bang until I pull the trigger.

Doc
    Laughs in dropped P320

Seriously though, no thanks on the smart guns.