• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Smart Rifle????

with battery live of what 2 hr? delicate electronic means not rugged. at $22k whos gonna buy it. + additional electronic to link it.
beside i doubt a low-power laser can point too far.

These guys used to run test at Best In The West in Liberty Hill pretty regularly, the amount of technology they brought to the range was insane. I have no doubt the product works as claimed. It rememinds me of a Crow system, but for civilians.

I'm sure the technology works well but really what would the point be to have one unless you are a "sniper" like in the military or law enforcement field, most of us out there are target shooters or hunters and what fun would it be to target shoot if it does it for you? Majority of the shooters out there are barely good shots, I say they need the practice not this shooting aid. The tech is still pretty cool...but $22g's it better be good!