• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Smartest thing the Left has done EVER

Fine, let it out of the womb and it can go free.

Otherwise, she is guilty of kidnapping.

Simple problem... simple solution.

Next, they're going to argue that jacking off into a sock is genocide... Sperm Lives Matter.

Sirhr

I 100% agree.

Using logic like that, she can claim that she is innocent, the fetus took control of her mind and
committed the crime.

Using logic like that, she can claim that she is innocent, the fetus took control of her mind and
committed the crime.
What are the odds that it is born with a warrant?

94D869CD-F28F-410D-A5D6-D8CD2C4DF998.png

Going to hell for this one, too.

Sirhr

So, the unborn child is being held wrongly against its rights. But it is ok to kill it and vacuum it out of the womb.

Reactions: Lightning8
easy. Charge the fetus as an accomplice.

No fetal care since Oct?! That’s just not right.
Last I checked, 95 percent of women on this planet get no fetal care. And 80 percent give birth in huts or on straw mats. Yet we have survived for 150,000 years as a species.

Fetal care is another way to bankrupt families and charge more insurance and redistribute money to hospitals and insurance companies and government.

Not saying it has no benefits if applied… higher birth rates and infant survival being among them.

But as a “need…” gimme a break.

Next someone will be telling us chiropractors aren’t witch doctors.

Sirhr

Reactions: UKDslayer
Fine, let it out of the womb and it can go free.

Otherwise, she is guilty of kidnapping.

Simple problem... simple solution.

Next, they're going to argue that jacking off into a sock is genocide... Sperm Lives Matter.

Sirhr
i guess you never saw the movie "legally blond"

in one of her law classes etc, the argument was about a one-night stand etc

she flipped it that jacking off is the same reckless use of sperm or something like that

pretty good movie all in all

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
i guess you never saw the movie "legally blond"

in one of her law classes etc, the argument was about a one-night stand etc

she flipped it that jacking off is the same reckless use of sperm or something like that

pretty good movie all in all
Reckless abandonment… seen it. Cute
Movie.

You don’t think I got my legal arguments from The USCA, did you? Legally Blonde, My Cousin Vinnie and Binge watching Law and Order…

Sirhr

Reactions: brianf
No way the left did anything smart...must have been by accident, or they/he/she/it had another motive.

• Haha
Reactions: Docsherm
i'm patiently waiting for hide members to start explaining and arguing

this site has some hard-liners on both sides

• Haha
Valid argument. Fine.
Let it out at the earliest possible time.deemed safe.

Happy birthday baby! Might be the best thing that ever happens to you.

Reactions: Maggot
Valid argument. Fine.
Let it out at the earliest possible time.deemed safe.

Happy birthday baby! Might be the best thing that ever happens to you.
i think thats one of the biggest issues, as technology advances that timeline gets "closer" to the beginning

its a moving target and statistics/percentages etc

then you have to care for the child and place them in a home as orphanages are no more

its a huge circular argument, which is why the feds are more than willing to let it be a state by state issue

This is actually great logic. If the fetus is a person, then they can't be unjustly incarcerated no matter what the mother does......... It is awesome.

And if successful, there goes their "my body, my choice" rational as its no longer their body but an individual under the law. Can't wait to see their faces when they realized they fucked themselves.

And if successful, there goes their "my body, my choice" rational as its no longer their body but an individual under the law. Can't wait to see their faces when they realized they fucked themselves.
Exactly what I've been saying for 30 years. If its human it has rights.

Reactions: Baron23
This kind of stuff was settled like a thousand years ago.

It was long ago determined that the "proper" thing is that if a female criminal is pregnant or becomes pregnant in jail then they stay there.
Once the baby is born then the baby would leave the jail once they no longer needed to be breastfed (or if there was someone else available to breast feed them).

If a woman that was in jail awaiting execution was pregnant or became pregnant, then everything is on hold until at least when the baby is weaned and then it depends on the local magistrate / laws.

This is actually great logic. If the fetus is a person, then they can't be unjustly incarcerated no matter what the mother does......... It is awesome.

The unborn baby is no more incarcerated in mom's belly in jail than if she was out.

Just another lefty attempt to dodge responsibility.

Reactions: SBRSarge