• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Smash and Grab at Home Depot

I get what you're saying, in general. My point was essentially "global" or even "universal" as the way it should be.

As it is, I live in a Province, not a state, so we are under a whole different "state of being" and Castro's Son is driving us straight into the ground. But that's another story....
Isn't self-defense a crime in Canada. So you must allow the criminals to rob/beat/rape/shoot/stab you and if you survive then you can call the police to write a report?

• Angry
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I don’t feel sorry one bit for these big “woke” companys fuck them this is the stupidity they have been voting for……Support BLM they said….it will be good for business they said…lol I hope this continues until they wake up or go bankrupt which ever comes first!

As crime ramps up in blue “defund the police” cities - the citizens can either accept their new reality, or do something about it. But I sincerely hope that every “woke” asshole that thought defunding the police was the answer - also gets their just reward.

1638183789508.png

• Angry
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Kubler-Ross fits into the Decay portion of the Tytler Cycle. More specifically, K-R cycle is specific to an individual dealing with a traumatic experience.
It's a sad world out there.

Pronouns, deadnaming and misgendering now constituting "violence" and causing PTSD, it's all kind of Gersh Kuntsman now.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com › self-described-ar-15-ptsd-victim-gersh-kuntzman-buys-holster-just-thought-id-leave

&#9664Previous Post Next Post You may remember Gersh Kuntzman as the New York Daily News writer whose account of his first encounter with a modern sporting rifle chronicled in our post The Dumbest "I Shot an Assault Rifle!" Article in the History of the World Ever. "The recoil bruised my shoulder," Kuntzman complained. "The brass shell casings disoriented […]

i was looking for the story about the news crew that was assaulted by BLMarxsists who the had to formally apologise for making it possible for them to get assaulted.

There were so many similar stories that I couldn't find the specific one for which I was looking.