• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SMFH (Sen. Bob Menendez)

Has anyone ever seen the silenced hand gun used by the Virginia Beach shooter? If you Google it, it doesn't come up with any images.

Not a fan of the NRA, but I think I'll join the ASA next pay day.
I’m a member, but I’m not so sure they have any teeth. There is no information on the website about who is on the board or how money is spent. The time may be right or perhaps it’s passed to create a GOA version for NFA activism.

They will certainly have the opportunity to put their expertise on display. I have supported them for years. I just hope these guys can come through.

Will be joining ASA on the 1st. Puts me $100 further from being able to buy my next can, but $100 closer to not having some asshat try to take the other four away. Seems like a reasonable compromise.

Reactions: loveha
This piece of shit S.B. have fucking number yet? Couldn't find it, and kind of useful for writing your reps.

Hopefully Mitch won't let this get to the floor, like he didn't let the HPA/National Reciprocity, etc (that ass). Still should do our part with writing/putting money where it needs to go (ASA).

Hopefully Mitch won't let this get to the floor, like he didn't let the HPA/National Reciprocity, etc (that ass). Still should do our part with writing/putting money where it needs to go (ASA).
That was Paul Ryan. Spineless cock gobbler

That was Paul Ryan. Spineless cock gobbler
It wasn't easy to unseat John Boehner as the most spineless knob polisher in history, but Ryan did it. That clown's image makes me want to puke. I hope his retirement is full of regret and remorse, but he probably thinks he was the greatest Speaker since The Great Depression. His wall art should have been a clue......
paulryan.jpg

The ASA is just a few guys who have been in the silencer industry most of their professional lives. I'd put my money on them vs. anybody else for fighting this effectively.

If by "them" you're referring to the ASA, Why put your money on them? Expertise in a technical niche does not an effective lobbyist make. The basics that need to be conveyed about how silencers work and how much of the muzzle blast they suppress are simple (and un-compelling to the ban-everything ninnies) .... Going from that point to the point where politicians decline to vote for this turd is the real trick and what lobbyists get paid all that blood money to do.

I'd rather have a few soul-less lobbyist ghouls with a track record of killing legislation working against this than all the silencer experts in the industry. Like the NRA or not, they are the best bet for getting stupid legislation like this this deep six'd.

I actually wrote a longish letter to my rep, glen grothman. I see him once or twice a year it seems so I’ll pin his ass down if I don’t get a satisfactory response

I like emailing and letter writing, but don't be afraid to call your reps office and talk with a staffer. Most of the time the staffers are already locked on the Reps position on a particular issue and it will save you a lot of "preaching to the choir" activism.

Unfortunately, unlike the other one, I can see this one passing the house. Because this would be more in their eyes a compromise.

Unfortunately, unlike the other one, I can see this one passing the house. Because this would be more in their eyes a compromise.

Its about 100% going to pass the house if it reaches the floor. Now that we are getting into re-election season in the senate its a little more touchy. Personally I think this will be the last major gun control bill that fails. After this hold onto your butts.

Reactions: HansohnBrothers