• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Smile and Say Cheese (for the TSA)

Longshot231

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    Supposedly, they aren't keeping the data from this program.

Truth.jpg

We have biometric devices at all the gates in JFK. We don’t currently use them but they are ready to go

It's already being used everywhere. Why do you think they have all of the self checkout lanes. You face is now tied to your banking information connecting ALL of your personal information to your face. Any surveillance device can cross reference your facial image allowing for PID.

Look at yourself on the little monitor next time you checkout at WalMart.

It's already being used everywhere. Why do you think they have all of the self checkout lanes. You face is now tied to your banking information connecting ALL of your personal information to your face. Any surveillance device can cross reference your facial image allowing for PID.

Don't use self checkout...

Drivers license, SSN,CC, bank and face have been tied together for a long time. Not saying it isn't being used differently now , but it has been tied.

Reactions: gigamortis
    Private arms companies need to fast track R&D into portable, ranged EMP disruptor weaponry. Multiple settings. Low, temporarily stopping busybodies from filming shit, and high, to permanently fry somebody's fancy-wancy-nancy AI camera network. The idea of an EMP circuit is simple enough: Capacitor discharging through a wire coil and into a spark gap generates a very strong EMP field that disables electronics near that circuit. The beauty is to concentrate, or MASE that energy, and direct it towards something with an aimable burst or sustained beam.

Private arms companies need to fast track R&D into portable, ranged EMP disruptor weaponry. Multiple settings. Low, temporarily stopping busybodies from filming shit, and high, to permanently fry somebody's fancy-wancy-nancy AI camera network. The idea of an EMP circuit is simple enough: Capacitor discharging through a wire coil and into a spark gap generates a very strong EMP field that disables electronics near that circuit. The beauty is to concentrate, or MASE that energy, and direct it towards something with an aimable burst or sustained beam.

A better use of effort would be to invent a time machine so that one can go back to 2001-2004 and promptly bitch-slap every dumb fuck that was willing to trade freedom for security.

This is not 'new'. At all.

Canada has been doing this for a number of years now. Drivers licenses, PAL's and RPAL's, Passports, at airports, etc. This is not new at all.

• Angry
    Reactions: Doc68
    A better use of effort would be to invent a time machine so that one can go back to 2001-2004 and promptly bitch-slap every dumb fuck that was willing to trade freedom for security.
    Nothing was ever traded. We were sold a bill of goods that was bullshit. The patriot act was on a shelf waiting for one of the alphabets plans to actually work. None of this was remotely close to a coincidence. It was all planned.

My brother has worked in retail for many years, he says the system is called Everseen.

Or ever leave your house by that logic.

Don't live in the city.
    Don't carry a cell phone.
    Don't use credit/debit cards.
    Don't stop at traffic lights.
    Don't use toll roads.
    Don't use Alexa,
    Facebook, tik tok, Twitter and everything else, so yeah. Live in a padded room. 😂

Fuck all that. Uncle Government has had my DNA since the mid 80s and cameras have been in use forever.

I just go on with my life

Don't live in the city.
    Don't carry a cell phone.
    Don't use credit/debit cards.
    Don't stop at traffic lights.
    Don't use toll roads.
    Don't use Alexa,
    Facebook, tik tok, Twitter and everything else, so yeah. Live in a padded room. 😂

Fuck all that. Uncle Government has had my DNA since the mid 80s and cameras have been in use forever.

I just go on with my life
    Yup I used to try to be the gray man until it became obvious that privacy was obsolete. Now I just say fuck it, take my picture, store my data. Molan Labe.

I’m sure the tech geeks are well in their way with such portable devices. It is the future of civil disobedience. Once the electronics don’t work, the game is immediately over. Then society here is just shitty 2nd and 3rd world living arrangements.

Nothing was ever traded. We were sold a bill of goods that was bullshit. The patriot act was on a shelf waiting for one of the alphabets plans to actually work. None of this was remotely close to a coincidence. It was all planned.

I'd be more willing to buy into this explanation if conservatives had not glued themselves to the neocon national-security agenda for the next three presidential elections. Remember when Rudy Giuliani all but called Ron Paul a traitor during the 2008 primaries?

I'd be more willing to buy into this explanation if conservatives had not glued themselves to the neocon national-security agenda for the next three presidential elections. Remember when Rudy Giuliani all but called Ron Paul a traitor during the 2008 primaries?
    It’s all theater, my man. Let the team that is strong on national defense play their part in the charade. They got the ready made bill passed without contest and both sides got filthy rich from it. A few years later, Team blue got to pander to the anti-war crowd and get their pockets lined with campaign money. It’s just an act to distract everyone from what they’re really doing.

They buried a lot of bodies along with their missing trillions of dollars that day. They kept digging graves and getting fatter every year. It only stopped when they needed those resources turned inward and money needed to be redirected to the FBI to battle home grown terrorist. And just like that…no more war. Except for the one they’re waging right in front of everyone, yet no one sees it.

I have used them without being told. Approach the gate ready to show your boarding pass and told it isn’t necessary as your face has been scanned/

Have you forgotten about putting a piece of tape over your phone camera or your laptop camera? Now your TV, refrigerator and the rest of the "smart" appliances are watching/tracking you.
    Hey Siri

Have you forgotten about putting a piece of tape over your phone camera or your laptop camera? Now your TV, refrigerator and the rest of the "smart" appliances are watching/tracking you.
    Hey Siri
    And don't forget, when it laughs, shoot the toaster!
    I wonder how many people that brought Alexa in their homes will express righteous indignation at the thought of government spying on them.

View attachment 8013947

JFK Aairport. They match your face to your passport photo or real ID photo. This is why they are requiring the real ID for air travel starting in 2023.
    They've had similar units at deGaulle airport in Paris since 2019/2020 timeframe. Except, theirs have additional rear doors and all sides of the "kill stall" are about 5 feet high. Once you enter, you're pretty much a captive, unless someone or something decides to let you out. Just sickening.

I wonder how many people that brought Alexa in their homes will express righteous indignation at the thought of government spying on them.
    A friend (now an ex friend) of my Wife gave my Wife an Alexa for Christmas 4 or so years ago. We got home from the Christmas festivities and I promptly took it out to the garage and deposited it in the trash.

You gotta be out of your fucking mind to ever even turn one of those things on, much less connect it to your network.

A friend (now an ex friend) of my Wife gave my Wife an Alexa for Christmas 4 or so years ago. We got home from the Christmas festivities and I promptly took it out to the garage and deposited it in the trash.

You gotta be out of your fucking mind to ever even turn one of those things on, much less connect it to your network.

You should have kept it. Don't turn it on but re-gift it to someone that you don't like.

The alexa devices apparently record a lot more than we know. Was reading how it's apparently more common than I thought for police to get a court order for the recordings that amazon has from the little devices. I wouldn't be surprised if investigators get tips from amazon, and use those tips to develop sufficient probable cause to obtain a warrant. I know from personal experience that when talking to my wife about certain products in the vicinity of one, we've started to get ads for that product on our phones when scrolling amazon. Instagram and facebook do the same shit on your phone. The wife and I were talking about a spa resort weekend, didn't search anything on our phones about it, just talking about it near our phones, and voila, ads for the place started to appear in our instagram feeds. Privacy is a concept of the past, it doesn't exist anymore except in a soundproof room that you built yourself, where you can guarantee there are no microphones, but then again, who's to say that the .gov isn't putting nanobot listening devices in the drinking water.......

Branden

Reactions: Longshot231
    This is a security state wet dream for developing surveillance related machine learning algorithms. The datasets generated by this project will supercharge facial recognition machine learning development.

Nope, that thing was bad Juju. I wanted it out of the house, and now.
    Anything with a microphone and potential to connect to the internet or send feedback through HDMI or other route is listening. Samsung is still battling litigation I believe.

It’s all theater, my man. Let the team that is strong on national defense play their part in the charade. They got the ready made bill passed without contest and both sides got filthy rich from it. A few years later, Team blue got to pander to the anti-war crowd and get their pockets lined with campaign money. It’s just an act to distract everyone from what they’re really doing.

They buried a lot of bodies along with their missing trillions of dollars that day. They kept digging graves and getting fatter every year. It only stopped when they needed those resources turned inward and money needed to be redirected to the FBI to battle home grown terrorist. And just like that…no more war. Except for the one they’re waging right in front of everyone, yet no one sees it.

I agree with your assessment of the parties' role in this mess, and they're simply irredeemable. But the parties can't get away with this without the consent of the voters, and conservatives largely seem oblivious to the fact that they carried the water for those pushing "security" for multiple election cycles. Shit, this crap was still getting spouted during the 2016 Republican primaries because it sold well to a significant fraction of the electorate.

I agree with your assessment of the parties' role in this mess, and they're simply irredeemable. But the parties can't get away with this without the consent of the voters, and conservatives largely seem oblivious to the fact that they carried the water for those pushing "security" for multiple election cycles. Shit, this crap was still getting spouted during the 2016 Republican primaries because it sold well to a significant fraction of the electorate.
    Agree. The population, in general, have become used to zero sum game when it comes to supporting political positions. I have to for this and against that. Long ago politicians changed their public stance on policy positions to fit the people’s beliefs. Now they have the people for their policy positions. Thank you social media.

But also, in 2001 people could still vote out a politician. Now they don’t need a big catastrophic event to enact legislation. Now they just pass it and have the media gaslight everyone, or suppress its existence. Or they turn a public tour into an attempted coup. And the people parrot the line that they’ve been fed.

The bold theft and takeover of our government plus the general stupidity of our population is a real shitty combination.

If you use any devices that use facial recognition or finger print, the feds already got your info. Same with those who send their DNA in the mail to see where their ancestors were from. We have been nothing but just numbers since 1936. :rolleyes:

If you use any devices that use facial recognition or finger print, the feds already got your info. Same with those who send their DNA in the mail to see where their ancestors were from. We have been nothing but just numbers since 1936. :rolleyes:
    Or ever served in the military

Las Vegas was one of the first airports, if not THE first, to use facial recognition. Been used for years now, granted not in any capacity for the TSA, but still there.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI