• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Smith Enterprises

As far as I can tell, the work SEI did looks good. I just want a second opinion.
Take the weapon out and run 1,000 rounds through it. Periodically stop and clean the bore and inspect the wear points, carbon build up, loose fasteners, etc. ........ That will be the most valuable "Second Opinion" you will ever get. That is a confidence builder. You won't find that confidence on the Internet.

Take the weapon out and run 1,000 rounds through it. Periodically stop and clean the bore and inspect the wear points, carbon build up, loose fasteners, etc. ........ That will be the most valuable "Second Opinion" you will ever get. That is a confidence builder. You won't find that confidence on the Internet.
And see if it shoots MOA or MOT (minute of truck). A well set up one should shoot moa or better. Mine did out of the box.

Man, I just had my issue with Smith Enterprises. Feb 2023 I saw on their website that they were out of stock on a mount. I called them a week later and talked to someone, he said the website was wrong and they had a few on hand. He said he could finalize the order for me and ship it. I proceeded, I never got a receipt, and my CC was charged. It arrived a few weeks later with no problem. In May 2023 I finally got the time to install the mount and scope, something about it isn't right and it's not staying centered. I called them and they told me to follow the instructions, that I was doing something wrong. I called SadLak and asked for help, and was told they could install it but to look on YouTube for better instructions. Finally it was suggested that I reach out to Fulton Armory since they are somewhat local to me and could do the work on it. They said that the receiver was within specifications but at the far end of the specs and the SEI mount probably would not work. I called SEI and explained the situation, they were demanding a receipt and said they couldn't help me. I hung up confused. I called them back a few days later with the credit card statement showing I purchased from them, they said ok and hung up on me.
Fulton Armory called SEI and explained the issues and SEI agreed to have the receiver and mount shipped to them for installation and possibly modification. They SEI sent it back with no repairs done since they did not see any issues and according to SEI, I must have bought the mount used and not from them.
Fulton Armory is installing their own mount and guaranteeing that it will align and hold a zero. The SEI mount looks sexy and is built to amazing tolerances but god forbid there is some kind of a problem. I should be picking up my rifle from Fulton in a week and will have an SEI scope mount for sale! Major kudos to Fulton, I doubt I will buy from SEI again. Terrible customer service.

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot
That was literally what I said during my interview...

.... got the job.

Honestly man....I'm not looking for employment at 3M because of my deep seated love of sandpaper...

I'm applying because I have skills, and want to make money.

You are hiring me because you want my skills, and also want to make money.

I'm going to stay as long as it is mutually beneficial to the both of us.

I really wish companies would stop with the whole "joining the family" shit.
“Mutually beneficial relationship” works at a big company. Of course, big companies are also known for revolving layoffs. We weren’t looking for someone to fill a position, but a person to build a team to create a dev pipeline. We needed more vision than “I can wake up 20 minutes later in the morning.”

Man, I just had my issue with Smith Enterprises. Feb 2023 I saw on their website that they were out of stock on a mount. I called them a week later and talked to someone, he said the website was wrong and they had a few on hand. He said he could finalize the order for me and ship it. I proceeded, I never got a receipt, and my CC was charged. It arrived a few weeks later with no problem. In May 2023 I finally got the time to install the mount and scope, something about it isn't right and it's not staying centered. I called them and they told me to follow the instructions, that I was doing something wrong. I called SadLak and asked for help, and was told they could install it but to look on YouTube for better instructions. Finally it was suggested that I reach out to Fulton Armory since they are somewhat local to me and could do the work on it. They said that the receiver was within specifications but at the far end of the specs and the SEI mount probably would not work. I called SEI and explained the situation, they were demanding a receipt and said they couldn't help me. I hung up confused. I called them back a few days later with the credit card statement showing I purchased from them, they said ok and hung up on me.
Fulton Armory called SEI and explained the issues and SEI agreed to have the receiver and mount shipped to them for installation and possibly modification. They SEI sent it back with no repairs done since they did not see any issues and according to SEI, I must have bought the mount used and not from them.
Fulton Armory is installing their own mount and guaranteeing that it will align and hold a zero. The SEI mount looks sexy and is built to amazing tolerances but god forbid there is some kind of a problem. I should be picking up my rifle from Fulton in a week and will have an SEI scope mount for sale! Major kudos to Fulton, I doubt I will buy from SEI again. Terrible customer service.
Ego has been the down fall of many a company, regime and King..........
If Smith could bottle and sell "EGO" he would be a billionaire.
His shit don't stink.

• Love
Reactions: Maggot and plong
Ego has been the down fall of many a company, regime and King..........
If Smith could bottle and sell "EGO" he would be a billionaire.
His shit don't stink.
Whats amazing is that with all the half assed work they seem to do how do they stay in business?

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Whats amazing is that with all the half assed work they seem to do how do they stay in business?
1694527197391.png

• Haha
Thats part of it but I think having a large and expanding market allows you to keep fucking new customers instead of having to deal with repeats.
That is due to those "Government Contracts".....
We have a Government that is spending other people's money.
And it's not just SE....
Eventually the goose that is laying those Golden Eggs will run out of credit.

• Sad
Fulton Armory is installing their own mount and guaranteeing that it will align and hold a zero. The SEI mount looks sexy and is built to amazing tolerances but god forbid there is some kind of a problem. I should be picking up my rifle from Fulton in a week and will have an SEI scope mount for sale! Major kudos to Fulton, I doubt I will buy from SEI again. Terrible customer service….

Last edited by a moderator: