• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Smith in Minnesota?

One idea would be to call some of the best barrel makers like Bartlein, Krieger, Brux, Broughton, they're in Wisconsin as are a few others, and ask them if they know of any good riflesmiths near you.

IMHO the best in the state of MN:

James (Jim) Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So.
Bloomington, MN
952-884-6031

This it the last contact information I have for him.

A Great guy and Great smith!

Reactions: Quest1000
Firearm Services Inc (Adrian Olson) is a good dude as well.

Greg Wahlstrom just outside of Ogilvie. He’s done a couple dozen for me. Never a dud. Very quick turn around times and great prices!

Reactions: smoooth1
IMHO the best in the state of MN:

James (Jim) Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So.
Bloomington, MN
952-884-6031

This it the last contact information I have for him.

A Great guy and Great smith!

Jim probably did 10 barrels for me before getting my own lathe and they all shot great under 1/2 MOA on my F-class guns. Jim is also about the fastest 'smith out there, I would drop a blank and action off and less than 24 hours later I would head down to pick up the barreled action. Jim is an artist when it comes to building highend bolt actions, if you go there in person ask if he has any eye candy you can look at, if he does you will see some very fine work.

Reactions: jetmd