• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Smith Tactical Ammunition - 5.56/308

Masked

Smith Tactical
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 2, 2012
Connecticut
www.smith-tactical.com
Hey guys,

I don't do press releases - I'm just some random asshole with a dream.

I'd like to apologize for the lack of comm's. It's been hell over here. Everyone that has messaged me, I made it my life's mission to get back to - I really hope I didn't miss anyone.

I started this business with the hope of manufacturing truly custom ammunition and it would seem a year later, we're finally going to accomplish that goal.

We've had a year long fight with our insurance - Just won that - NRA Lockton none the less. Took on CAGE contracts to survive. Manufactured guns to survive. ATF turned on us because of those CAGE contracts. State hates us because of the CAGE contracts and the manufacturing.

It's just been a meteoric shit show.

I'm not one of those people that jacks the price due to S&D - I will say that I have X primers and the price is the price.

I'm going to move forward manufacturing our 308 118LR over the next few weeks. - I have a 168gr Match BTHP/AMAX here. We also have a 178gr AMAX/BTHP.

If I can get my hands on some SMK's or new Hornady Match, I will.

Right now, we'll be at @$1.00/rd. (This may change)

We've tested it EXTENSIVELY with our insurance and with SAAMI - I'm literally 10 miles from NSSF and insurance forced us to get approval from the world. Barring some minor adjustments, the load will be the load.

I'm going to move forward manufacturing a custom 5.56 Custom 55gr Match BTHP round. Bullets - Same situation as above.

Right now, we'll be at @$0.85/rd. (This may also change)

We've tested it EXTENSIVELY with our insurance and with SAAMI - Barring some minor adjustments, the load will be the load.

I've only got @50,000 primers, less brass and even less bullets - So, I've got some logistics to work through.

If you guys have bullets you want loaded - Saves me FIAT, let's do it. Brass - Same. Bullets + Brass - All good.

I'm incredibly flexible.

I've been told directly that if Biden wins, we're on a 'short list'. That's all well and good, I'll drop my CAGE location to an 01 and move the 07/02 back to the 01...And I'll just have an 01/07/02 and they can go fuck themselves. So, I've got contingency plans.

If there are any substitutions or questions, please reach out.

Thank you.

Last edited: