• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Smith-Wesson Sigma SW380

bkglock

Field Marshal
Minuteman
Nov 9, 2002
USA
I recently came into one of these, caliber .380 auto. 6 shot. I got just the pistol and one magazine. So naturally I have some questions.

Does anyone have a manual, and or a factory box, or a magazines for one of these? I checked the S&W website and could not find a manual for this specific model.

Here is where it gets a little interesting. When you look up this particular pistol in the Standard Catalog of Firearms, 2008 edition, they claim that this pistol could be a "Sleeper" with possible collector value. Anyone know why that might be?

I would like to hear any other comments you may want to make about this gun, good or bad. Thank you.

Re: Smith-Wesson Sigma SW380

If you contact customer service at S&W they would probably send a manual.

I vaguely remember an instructor at one of the armorer's schools I've had commenting that the 380 was only designed to have a service life of about 5000 rds. Of course that's a lot more than most buyers would put through it in many years.

Re: Smith-Wesson Sigma SW380

I had heard that the service life was 3500 rds. and not that long ago they could be found for $199 new, but have since been discontinued. I figured out how to request a manual on the S&W site.
I would like to buy a magazine if anybody has one. Thank you.