• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Smiths in Wisconsin?

xxsjj2007xx

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2009
Walworth, Wisconsin
Does anyone know of a good competant smith in Wisconsin to do work. IE muzzle brake installs, barrel replacement on AR and Bolt style rifles. Thanks for the help guys.

Re: Smiths in Wisconsin?

Randy Gregory of accuracy unlimited might be worth a shot... builds palma rifles. I have a build coming up that I was thinking of taking to him, although I have no first hand experience with him as of yet, I have not heard any thing bad.

Randy Gregory is top notch. He has built a number of rifles for me. He has won a long range National Championship and has been on numerous US Palma Teams. Has built rifles for a number of other team members. www.accuracyunlimited.com. If you are in SE Wisconsin there a few others I would also recommend as well. They don't have web pages so shoot me a PM for contact info.

That is good to hear, and I look forward to seeing what he can do with my project. Every time I have talked to him he has been both informative and patient.

Anybody know any good ones in the Northern part of the state too? I live up by Lake Superior and I have the same question

holy cow, that is one messed up stock. I think I could do better with a dowel rid and sand paper.

Glad i am patient and just go with smiths here based on recommendations from fellow hide members. Patience is a virtue. But no one deserves a their parts to be destroyed like the pictures. Even the install on the bolt handle looks horrible.