• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Smokey Mountain knife works

VaFarmer1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2011
Southwest Virginia
If your ever in Sevierville TN. This place is definitely worth a look.
The wife likes to antique in that area so I had her leave me there for a few hours.
They must have every knife ever made. I was like a kid in the candy store.
I bought an ZT 0350ST And an ESEE 4S
Great day other than the traffic is pretty bad over there.

They said ESEE is coming out with a folding version. Next on my list.

And for whatever reason they don't carry any Emerson knives. I asked a few sales people and no one seemed to know why.

Re: Smokey Mountain knife works

I was there last year with my family and I thought that place was awesome too despite being absolutely packed with people. When my daughter gets a little older I'd like to go back down there to check it out along with Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.

Smokey Mountain Knife Works is awesome yes. But the rest of that place is a tourist trap from hell. Its a shame you have to put up with all that shit to get to the trails in the mountains.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its a shame you have to put up with all that shit to get to the trails in the mountains.</div></div>
Not if you take Ski Mountain Rd. to stay in a secluded chalet, and use the "Bypass" to avoid the walking mob. Less than 10 minutes from Ski Mtn. Rd. to Gatlinburg Sportsmans Club - a great outdoor multi-range paradise in between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. It's always a good time...

I love that place. Always stop there and the Lodge cast iron store right down the road. Those two stores could keep me fed for years.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chalwie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its a shame you have to put up with all that shit to get to the trails in the mountains.</div></div>
Not if you take Ski Mountain Rd. to stay in a secluded chalet, and use the "Bypass" to avoid the walking mob. Less than 10 minutes from Ski Mtn. Rd. to Gatlinburg Sportsmans Club - a great outdoor multi-range paradise in between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. It's always a good time...</div></div> Hmmm.. I need to learn the back roads then. I also need to get my renewal check in to GSC. The steel range is calling my name.

ETA: Just so I'm not going totally OT, love going to SMKW. It's nice to see an entire internet catalog site in person, with pretty much every knife I could want to see or buy.