• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SMOKING DEAL ALERT EAGLE HSRC

Re: SMOKING DEAL ALERT EAGLE HSRC

I saw that in their latest email and I was on that site in 4 seconds flat...

Edit... just saw your other post in the "Shooting Mat" thread! LOL! Sorry bud... the Eagle Shooting Mat they have at $69.95, the drag bag at $129.95. Hell they're Shooter and Police Bags are $69.95!

They seem to be dumping everything Eagle.

Better link... http://www.natchezss.com/brand.cfm?brand=EY&outOfStock=1&orderBy=priceHighToLow

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RicosRevenge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I saw that in their latest email and I was on that site in 4 seconds flat...

Edit... just saw your other post in the "Shooting Mat" thread! LOL! Sorry bud... the Eagle Shooting Mat they have at $69.95, the drag bag at $129.95. Hell they're Shooter and Police Bags are $69.95!

They seem to be dumping everything Eagle.

Better link... http://www.natchezss.com/brand.cfm?brand=EY&outOfStock=1&orderBy=priceHighToLow </div></div>

I don't regret ordering the GRT gear. It is just that this is the 2nd "dump eagle" natchez thread as they were unloading bags and cases a few weeks ago and I just can't resist! You could order quantity and resell this stuff and make money the deal is so good.

That's a smoking deal on the sniper rifle drag bags. I couldn't resist at that price.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: offroadr1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i want one, but they dont accept orders from al,tn or ga. anyone want to help a brother out? </div></div>

Interesting. Why not?

they have an agreement with retail stores in al, ga and tn to not ship to those states and compete with their counter sales.

I tried to order the drag bag but it looks like they will not ship to Alabama. That sucks.

pc

I will be buying 4 or 5 so my friends that aren't internet savvy can get them also. if you are from a non friendly state let me know maybe i can order one for you and ship for a small fee.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: offroadr1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i got a fellow hide member to place an order for me. it was much appreciated! </div></div>

Really....

Are these Made in USA, or the Honduran some other country in S. America, ones?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: offroadr1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i got a fellow hide member to place an order for me. it was much appreciated! </div></div>

Really....</div></div>

yes, you need to answer your phone when i call you too. got some good news for you!

all i did was put out a request for someone to help. i dont want to volunteer anyone for anything you know. ill ask him though

Damn... just spent more money... Since I already have an HSRC which has been holding up phenomenally, I opted for the standard Drag Bag they have on sale. I've been using a chinese made midway bag of a similar design and it's starting to pop seams.

Just FYI, I contacted them on the phone. The picture for the plain drag bag is of the M4 drag bag, but they confirmed over the phone that it's the correct 49" long drag bag.

(I already bought their cheap covert cases just last week...sheesh!)

I thank you for the heads up on this deal, my bank account does not! I ordered a drag bag, hsrc, and m4 for about the price of one hsrc bag. Crazy.

just ordered a kahki drag bag smokin deal yet again.

I just ordered a khaki Drag Bag as well. For those that asked I've been told this gear is from their Made in DO plant (Dominican Republic). FWIW I have made in USA Eagle gear and made in DO Eagle gear and I really can't tell the difference. I'm sure a more trained eye might but at these prices it sure beats the chicom knock-offs...
wink.gif

yea at this price I dont care it still carrys the same eagle warranty. smoking deal for sure

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are these Made in USA, or the Honduran some other country in S. America, ones? </div></div>

It is product from the Dominican Republic. Some people that got bags from the sale last week think the items are "seconds".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are these Made in USA, or the Honduran some other country in S. America, ones? </div></div>

It is product from the Dominican Republic. Some people that got bags from the sale last week think the items are "seconds".
</div></div>

Man....anything specific to look for? The E&E bag I got didn't have any straps in the pistol compartment.

My understanding is that it carries the full Eagle lifetime warranty, I'd contact Eagle if it isn't right and see what they'll do. Please report back if you find otherwise!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are these Made in USA, or the Honduran some other country in S. America, ones? </div></div>

</div></div>

I compared the Discreet cases I got to a friends and the only thing that was different was some d-ring placement and the lack of velcro loop on the front. His was the discreet LE, and mine is just a plain discreet case. If you look on Eagle's website now, that plain Discreet Case is no longer available, but can still be found via a quick search.

I checked all the stiches. It had the same amount of stitches with the same basic quality to the stitches. (I'm not sure what the technical term is, but when the back up the sewing machine and it ends the stitch to keep if from unraveling. This was the same length, amount of passes,etc) Material appeared to be the same Cordura and webbing. Material was cut in a similar way and piping(think that's what it's called) was on the same spots.

I'm thinking that they're just blowing out stock that will soon be replaced with new/different versions and getting rid of stock that is no longer being produced by eagle. Of course you're the eagle guy, so you'd probably have a better inside scoop on this.

Search "discreet case" on eagle's site.

I called and spoke to a sales manager last week, he confirmed all the stuff they are blowing out is made in DR. Last year, the bought like $5M dollars worth of stuff for $1M. Story is that it filled 5 semi trailers......Guess its time for them to recoup some of that cash.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: plong</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My understanding is that it carries the full Eagle lifetime warranty, I'd contact Eagle if it isn't right and see what they'll do. Please report back if you find otherwise! </div></div>

As long as Eagle did not sell it as seconds, it should still have the warranty.

And, yes, it is a smoking deal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: plong</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My understanding is that it carries the full Eagle lifetime warranty, I'd contact Eagle if it isn't right and see what they'll do. Please report back if you find otherwise! </div></div>

As long as Eagle did not sell it as seconds, it should still have the warranty.

And, yes, it is a smoking deal.</div></div>

sorry steve i feel like a traitor buying 2 of the hsrc bags from someone other than you however i couldn't resist. hopefully you will forgive us, you still have the utmost respect from me as a vendor because of your outstanding service oriented business.

guys dont forget to support your local hide vendors like TRIAD!!!

Wow great deal, already have one but I'd be tempted to get a second one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Team-Send-It</div><div class="ubbcode-body">guys dont forget to support your local hide vendors like TRIAD!!! </div></div>
AMEN!!!

I posted this in the wrong thread, this is the right one:

I will probably get one of these, but does anyone know why this:

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=EYHSRCKH

Costs so much more than this:

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=EYDBBSCCA&src=sim

And recommendations at to which one I should get? Rifle is usually put in the trunk and driven to the range. I currently use a Blackhawk Pack Mat:

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?con...HawkTex%20Black

Not sure if its worthwhile to grab one of the other ones.

does anyone have one to spare? Let me know. Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeffbird</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes. Your mailbox is full.

Send me a PM.</div></div>

sent

Just checked and it was out of stock. I need to add a shooting mat to my setup. Been looking at this EXACT one for a long time!

I'm still looking, if any of you have one of the sale priced one's. Let me know....Thank you

Unbelievable.

I was shopping for Galati and read a post that bragged about these bags as made in the USA.

I decided to buy one, no matter how much the cost, since it was USA. Saw photos of the Made in Dominican Replublic.

I don't give a shit if they have a lifetime warranty. I'll buy cheapest outsourced and just replace it if it's not made in USA. I'm not paying for Eagle's teenage daughter's braces and their Yachts so they can fire American workers and maximize their profits.

Disgraceful.

Their dumping them cause they are DO shit.

Who wants a pile of smelly shit with a lifetime warranty?