• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

snagged some BR2 primers for $29.00 / 1000

Mag 300

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Dec 31, 2006
    Downers Grove Illinois
    walked int o a gun shop and due to the reloading issues of late always look at whats for same, found 2 boxes of BR2 CCI primers marked 29.00
    took the to the counter and said these might me mis marked and the girl stated " I know there high every one is bitching about it !!!" so I shut up and paid . then a guy walked up thought I was screwed and said to her give him 10% off.

2k primers out the door $56.00 PRICELESS

Re: snagged some BR2 primers for $29.00 / 1000

dick

Nice Snag ! Screw the Haters !

Thats actually less than I paid for my Wolf Small Rifle Magnums after shipping and Haz-Mat .

I will just have to sit in the corner and stroke my box of Fed F210M primers that I bought for 17.50 last year
    wink.gif

did not mean to piss anyone off, but it was a great deal

Michael N $17.50 for 210M great job hope you bought 10K worth

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Stoffels</div><div class="ubbcode-body">did not mean to piss anyone off, but it was a great deal

Michael N $17.50 for 210M great job hope you bought 10K worth </div></div>

I was in a little shop early last year and was perusing the close out stuff he had on display on a little table in the back . This shop caters more towards the shotgun crowd so maybe no-one was really interested in this kind of stuff . But sitting on the table in front of God and everyone was 2 8 pound jugs of Varget for 108 bucks each and 1000 Fed F210M's for 17.50 . I snuck up to the cash register feeling like I had robbed the world and paid him before he could change his mind . If he would have had 10K of them I probably would have bought as many as I could afford atthe time . I was actually more excited about the Varget than I was the primers ... LOL

Well really trying to say if you stop by every little store there is when travelling " I do " that you run across some good deals
    Bill

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dick </div></div>

00020148.gif