• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sneak peak of my new stick!

Iggy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2010
Northern California
to308.jpg

I'm waiting on one part to get back to me so I can shoot, and follow up with a full range report.

Excited to say the least! This gun is a work of art!

Re: Sneak peak of my new stick!

Looks like someone just picked up a new Tac Ops... very nice.

I've got a new A3-5 stock with Badger EFR inlet scheduled to arrive pretty soon for my Tac Ops as well.

Nice! You might find that mine's very similar.

I'm waiting on my rail to get back from Mike so I can mount my Atlas and go shooting.

Nice macro lens shot. It's nice to see the close up shots of these beauties.

The A3 is a great stock. You are going to be one happy shooter. I found Mike's chambers handle not only the 168's but also the 175 SMK's with superb accuracy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RCS1278</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's a thing of beauty! What are the specs?</div></div>

I'll post specs up once I get to shoot it. It's a sweet gun!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: George Mac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The A3 is a great stock. You are going to be one happy shooter. I found Mike's chambers handle not only the 168's but also the 175 SMK's with superb accuracy.</div></div>

Thanks! I really like the A3 since it doesn't have the bulk or the hook of the other tactical stocks. I chambered some reloads that i have from my previous rifle to see if my reloads were too long or anything, but it was all fine.

I can't wait to go shoot this thing!