• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Sneaking around.

Re: Sneaking around.

How much length does the Surefire brake add to the rifle?

Thanks for the info. The Surefire brake only adds 1.63 inches? That's impressive. It seems a lot longer than that. Or is the threaded area just that long?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jackh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what stock is that? where in tx?</div></div>
It's the HS Precision stock that came on the PSS.
I'm from about an hr west of Houston, live in Louisiana for work but spend alot of time in College Station, Austin, and the Gatesville areas.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what is your barrell dia. ? </div></div>
It's .866

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kft101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the info. The Surefire brake only adds 1.63 inches? That's impressive. It seems a lot longer than that. Or is the threaded area just that long? </div></div>

The total length in 4.18 inches. The barrel is then necked down 2.55 inches from the crown, end is threaded, and the brake is installed. All the measurements are approximations.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: carlinb625</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whats the weight ? gotta be easier to carry than the beast ive got know ! </div></div>
Hell I dont know, heavy but compared to what I'm used to lugging around as far as weapons and gear its a toothpick.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DrBackJack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What scope is that? </div></div>
Leupold 3.5-10X40mm TMR