• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sneaky little fuckers....

If Tapco and Federal Ordinance were still in business I'd guess they were the recipient. Now I'd say Centerfire or AIM.

Reactions: Dragonscout25
@THEIS

Im certain these were not headed your way......

Hi,

Shit no!! I can get the same pieces from Romania for half the cost, none of the China stigma and all legalities abound to, lol.

But the stupidity is...Look on the 2021 Shot Show exhibitors list and look how many Chinese companies are participating. Why are they allowed to even be there since it is against the law for non USA citizens to even look through top line night vision and thermals...yet shot show is full of them.

Sincerely,
Theis

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$**
There's usually a simple answer.
Hi,

Shit no!! I can get the same pieces from Romania for half the cost, none of the China stigma and all legalities abound to, lol.

But the stupidity is...Look on the 2021 Shot Show exhibitors list and look how many Chinese companies are participating. Why are they allowed to even be there since it is against the law for non USA citizens to even look through top line night vision and thermals...yet shot show is full of them.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis

My post was flippant humor and I know better.

Your second point is related....the answer is because we are an unserious country. Internally we used to be able to be unserious, like my post was intended to be for the humor value, but at present we can not afford to be "unserious".

People really intend to destroy us and our complacency is allowing them to succeed.

China laughs their ass off after taking some vendor from shot to a relatively cheap steak dinner than leaves the country with all the tech they need to go to revision B on their mil shit.

Hi,

O I knew you were joking, lol....that why I put "LOL" at end of my first sentence.

But getting to the China matter....what is crazy is that they do not have to wine and dine at those expos.
China machine shops are setting up exhibition booths and manufacturers are RUNNING to them to get quote on having their product made cheaper than they can make it themselves.
Not realizing or not caring they are breaking the law by providing manufacturing technical information without an approved MLA export license when they hand over those CAD files to the "Machine Shop" for quotation.

Also--the original article is a little misleading....
It is not against the law to import parts from China but it is against the law to do it without an approved Form 6.

Sincerely,
Theis

So... less than $3 a part?

That cost world cover a large number of legitimate firearm components when manufactured in volume by a competent supplier. Shit, does anyone actually think that a Glock firing pin costs anything near $45 to make? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dragonscout25