• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sneaky Mossad

Re: Sneaky Mossad

Foreign Intelligence Services(FIS) operate everywhere ch'e.

Even without notifying allied or neutral nations.

Thank you for the read though. It's still interesting though.

Didn't the events of 9-11 teach us that they're not the ones you need to worry about?

I'd worry more about Iranian intel pissing in the world's cheerios than AQ.

I'm not saying that AQ is any less of a threat, but Iran has a noted history of providing training and support to anything against the USA or our allies.

TL;DR?

Why was Mossad poking around in NZ? I opted to not make my eyes bleed, trying to get through that aneurism-inducing political banter.

The problem with people playing in your yard is nzers get put under more scrutiny around the world when forign governments steal our passports.
It appears they may have been in our draws searching for stuff not theirs. I got zero beef with Israel but they've been caught twice now in as many years screwing with us-wish they got a little smarter while chasing bad guys

This is really nothing new for us ch'e. I don't mean that in a condescending way.

Remember, we exchanged spies for spies with Russia just a couple years ago.

Josh

Ziva-David-cote-de-pablo-1179831_1123_1500.jpg

Seriously, what the fuck is your country hiding that is making Mossad come in and sneak your shit?

If anything, I'd be pissed at New Zealand for obviously doing something so fucking stupid that friendly foreign spy services need to come in and check it out...

Not sure but they sure love our passports as theyll go anywhere in the world without the blink of an eye -its either that or they are trying to steal our tasty mountain oysters

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alderleet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seriously, what the fuck is your country hiding that is making Mossad come in and sneak your shit?

If anything, I'd be pissed at New Zealand for obviously doing something so fucking stupid that friendly foreign spy services need to come in and check it out... </div></div>

Israeli intel picked up some SIGINT chatter that Auckland had some good Reubens.

As a fan of a good Reuben I will follow this situation closely, and who knows we might see how it developed on Tactical to Practical soon.

I wouldn't worry too much about Mossad. They play nice most of the time.

It's Shin Bet that you have to worry about.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't the events of 9-11 teach us that they're not the ones you need to worry about? </div></div>

Hopeing that is a joke and not just pure ignorance. Who do you think benifted the most from 9/11? What you need to know is that the Israel's are no ones allies and woukd do anything....ANYTHING, to insure that the seat of world government eventually rests in Israel. That includes a couple of nukes in DC and NYC, if it would further their cause. Wake Up.

And no, Im not anti Semitic. I have good Jewish friends that agree and are appalled by what Israel has done to the Palestinian people.

Its about WORLD DOMINATION.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't the events of 9-11 teach us that they're not the ones you need to worry about? </div></div>

Hopeing that is a joke and not just pure ignorance. Who do you think benifted the most from 9/11? What you need to know is that the Israel's are no ones allies and woukd do anything....ANYTHING, to insure that the seat of world government eventually rests in Israel. That includes a couple of nukes in DC and NYC, if it would further their cause. Wake Up.

And no, Im not anti Semitic. I have good Jewish friends that agree and are appalled by what Israel has done to the Palestinian people.

Its about WORLD DOMINATION. </div></div>
crazy.gif

The palestinian people are a bunch of fucking savages, lets get that straight right off the bat.

second, it's not israeli's going around cutting the heads off of women and children or strapping bombs to retarded folk.

It's not the Joo's going around flying planes into buildings or showering thousands of rockets into residential neighborhoods.

And finally it wasn't the jews who were dancing in the streets in celebration as the towers came down and 3000 American's died.

Your post is so full of WTF I'm almost speechless.

Looks to be very anti Semitic or somebodies off their meds.
I would beg a question? WTH is in New Zealand that the Mossad would give a rats butt about? You guessed it in your tag.............NADA! I'm just a dumb ol' Alabama redneck Baptist but the whole thing sounds anti Semitic to me an I learn from history. If it waddles like a duck, quacks like a duck....... IT'S A DUCK!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 18Echo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't the events of 9-11 teach us that they're not the ones you need to worry about? </div></div>

crazy.gif

The palestinian people are a bunch of fucking savages, lets get that straight right off the bat.

second, it's not israeli's going around cutting the heads off of women and children or strapping bombs to retarded folk.

It's not the Joo's going around flying planes into buildings or showering thousands of rockets into residential neighborhoods.

And finally it wasn't the jews who were dancing in the streets in celebration as the towers came down and 3000 American's died.

Your post is so full of WTF I'm almost speechless.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Robot Doc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks to be very anti Semitic or somebodies off their meds.
I would beg a question? WTH is in New Zealand that the Mossad would give a rats butt about? You guessed it in your tag.............NADA! I'm just a dumb ol' Alabama redneck Baptist but the whole thing sounds anti Semitic to me an I learn from history. If it waddles like a duck, quacks like a duck....... IT'S A DUCK!</div></div>

First, anti Semitism is hateing ALL jews just because they are jews. I dont, as stated I have many Jewish friends who feel the same way. I just dont like the Israelis because of their actions.

Just shows your lack of knowledge and understanding of history and the way things work. Savages they may be (the palestinians), but they are also human beings who had their land stolen. I think they have qan excellent reason to be pissed off. How would you react if someone just came in and stole your home with no compensation, just "we're taking it, get the fuck out.".You know the saying....."Ignorance I can cure with knowledge, stupid is forever". Its not my responsibility to educate ignorant rednecks, nor deal with stupidity. Study history for yourself, before yo you run your yap. Wait and see how things play out. The proof will be in the pudding. Im done with this thread because I dont enjoy dealing with ignorance, nor stupidity, nor do I want to get banned.

Goldie, interesting you brought my post into your rant due to the fact my post was about the articles from the OP. Everything I needed to learn about Antisemitism I learn from my dad who humped a 18 lb BAR from north Africa to Germany. As for the Palestine issue. I think you need to go back to a history class. History also taught me "to the Victor goes the spoils" That land was in the British Empire an as such they did what they wanted.

Yeah, I'll second you need to go back to history class. There has never been a palestinian state.... ever. If you want to get technical about who owned the land it was the israeli's, or jews, until the slew of occupations by the assyrians, medes and persians, the greeks, the romans, the byzantine empire the ottoman empire and the british empire. The palestinians have never had a state, they have ALWAYS been living under someone else's rule.

going with your line of thinking, the only thing for you to do so as not to be a blithering hypocrite is find out what native american nation lived where your house is located and give it back to the tribe. After all they were here first....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just shows your lack of knowledge and understanding of history and the way things work. Savages they may be (the palestinians), but they are also human beings who had their land stolen. I think they have qan excellent reason to be pissed off. How would you react if someone just came in and stole your home with no compensation, just "we're taking it, get the fuck out.".You know the saying....."Ignorance I can cure with knowledge, stupid is forever". Its not my responsibility to educate ignorant rednecks, nor deal with stupidity. Study history for yourself, before yo you run your yap. Wait and see how things play out. The proof will be in the pudding. Im done with this thread because I dont enjoy dealing with ignorance, nor stupidity, nor do I want to get banned.</div></div>Because political discussions are not permitted here, and with the understanding that the Palestinian Arabs are in no way 'savages', I would be happy to discuss both sides of the history and 'the way things work' in the Middle East. But saying that the Israelis 'just came in and stole your home with no compensation' is a point of view and a Hamas talking point, not a historical approach to unbiased discussion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't the events of 9-11 teach us that they're not the ones you need to worry about? </div></div>

World Gov't? In Tel Aviv? Your just plain not credible.

Fuck Palestine, while you're at it.

Unreal. LIke we don't do the same shit to Isreal when required by our natiional objectives.

Wow can I have a Job in the World Gov't?
I would like to be "lord of arms"
Where should I apply to for job? maybe the Zionist Congress

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What you need to know is that the Israel's are no ones allies and woukd do anything....</div></div>

If that was true, (which I don't think it is) Can you blame them?

I read the stories that there wasn't many in the world that came to that helped them in WWII.

I'd like someone to tell me the exact date Palestine or moreover a "Palestinian people" existed then talk through how they had "their land" stolen.

Seems to me the Arabs of the region didn't subscribe to Palestine until they received a rude response to their advancing armies.

If by Palestinian people you mean the Arabs left behind after the attempt to wash Israel off the planet, then they should take that up with their so called governments who lost their land through a failed attempt to destroy Israel.

Just me though, Then we can talk through the ample chances these Arabs have had to rebuild and prosper along side Israel but instead have chosen to blame and demonize... hell, beats working I suppose. If I'm not mistaken the Arabs that occupy these lands are the single most aided people on the earth. Looks like they are really making it work.

Last ditch attempt from a failing dictator in the Mid East, blame Israel. Last ditch attempt of a failing dictator any where else, blame America. When shit really hits the fan, switch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 18Echo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
going with your line of thinking, the only thing for you to do so as not to be a blithering hypocrite is find out what native american nation lived where your house is located and give it back to the tribe. After all they were here first....</div></div>

lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: springer01</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 18Echo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
going with your line of thinking, the only thing for you to do so as not to be a blithering hypocrite is find out what native american nation lived where your house is located and give it back to the tribe. After all they were here first....</div></div>

lol

</div></div>

Touche'. No arguement there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gol1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow can I have a Job in the World Gov't?
I would like to be "lord of arms"
Where should I apply to for job? maybe the Zionist Congress </div></div>LOL!

The French have a saying: "Chaqu'in son Juif." It means 'each one of us has our one Jew (that we like)' The implication is that liking one Jew leaves a person free to hate the rest of them as a group.

It's a telling description of anti-semitism, especially given the ruthless efficiency with which occupied France murdered its Jewish population under the Nazis.

In light of the recent savage murders in Norway there should be no excuse for this kind of hatred - against Muslims, Arabs, Jews, or anyone else for that matter.

Yeow! She's welcome to come mow my sod anytime she feels the need. I'll even loan her my string trimmer.

Israels external intelligence services love to poke their noses into other people's business, including that of their allies. As Ché also has mentioned, they have had a significant appetite for NZ passports in the past, as well as Aussie ones and those of other 'less threatening' countries, for a variety of nefarious purposes. Business as usual...

As for the Jew/Palestinian rants, turn it off. No political posting and the tired old 'he said-she said' and wild conspiracy theorising is fucking boring.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Robot Doc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks to be very anti Semitic or somebodies off their meds.
I would beg a question? WTH is in New Zealand that the Mossad would give a rats butt about? You guessed it in your tag.............NADA! I'm just a dumb ol' Alabama redneck Baptist but the whole thing sounds anti Semitic to me an I learn from history. If it waddles like a duck, quacks like a duck....... IT'S A DUCK! </div></div>
I was going to say almost the same thing.
New Zealand has no strategic target for Mossad. The guy crushed driving a van had a European Passport and a Israeli one. So what? he's a jew who claimed his "Right of Return" and Israeli dual citizenship. I know 3 people, one a blond, blue eyed hottie with 4 polish grandparents and is Jewish amongst them. they all went to Israel at 18 and served their hitch in the IDF. They all have Isreali passports too.
There was no "five different passports on the body. Just a lie.
The sraelis sent a heavy rescue and medical disaster response team to New Zealand, just like they did to Japan and to Haiti. They are usually amongst the first to show up. good for them.
But instead of saying "thank You" some anti-semite s in NZ make up stories to blame the Jews for something. What a surprise. Who would have expected someone to accuse the jews of some devious, criminal behavior?
All the baseless acussations have been repeatedly disproven and denied by the New Zealand Police and Government, but this shows up here.
I expect the guy who started this thread posts a lot of "9/11 was a inside job" links on the internet too.
I have two passports. Polish and American. so what? i am native born here and a marine Scout/Sniper veteran, but i have two passports. I've never even been to Polnd, can't speak the language at all, but I have a passport and dual citizenship. Big fucking deal.

In 70AD the roman put down the last jewish revolt and scattered the remaining jewish people to the far corners of their empire. mainly in europe, which is by the way how they got there. And when the romans were pushed out and the byzintines were kicked out by the turks other arab people moved in and took jewish property. During WWI the english didn't know what to call these people, because they weren't turkish. So they called them by the regions name "palestine".
So if you really knew history then you would know that the so called "palestinian people" were nothing but squatters that got evicted when the jewish people came home.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donttrytorun</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Robot Doc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks to be very anti Semitic or somebodies off their meds.
I would beg a question? WTH is in New Zealand that the Mossad would give a rats butt about? You guessed it in your tag.............NADA! <span style="color: #FF0000"> I'm just a dumb ol' Alabama redneck Baptist</span> but the whole thing sounds anti Semitic to me an I learn from history. If it waddles like a duck, quacks like a duck....... IT'S A DUCK! </div></div>
I was going to say almost the same thing.
New Zealand has no strategic target for Mossad. The guy crushed driving a van had a European Passport and a Israeli one. So what? he's a jew who claimed his "Right of Return" and Israeli dual citizenship. I know 3 people, one a blond, blue eyed hottie with 4 polish grandparents and is Jewish amongst them. they all went to Israel at 18 and served their hitch in the IDF. They all have Isreali passports too.
There was no "five different passports on the body. Just a lie.
The sraelis sent a heavy rescue and medical disaster response team to New Zealand, just like they did to Japan and to Haiti. They are usually amongst the first to show up. good for them.
But instead of saying "thank You" some anti-semite s in NZ make up stories to blame the Jews for something. What a surprise. Who would have expected someone to accuse the jews of some devious, criminal behavior?
All the baseless acussations have been repeatedly disproven and denied by the New Zealand Police and Government, but this shows up here.
<span style="color: #FF0000">I expect the guy who started this thread posts a lot of "9/11 was a inside job" links on the internet too.</span>
I have two passports. Polish and American. so what? i am native born here and a marine Scout/Sniper veteran, but i have two passports. I've never even been to Polnd, can't speak the language at all, but I have a passport and dual citizenship. Big fucking deal. </div></div>

Just to answer this post -top statement marked in red stated the obvious -Donttrytorun , you think I am a poster of conspiracy ? WTF you dumb arse -spreading about statements that you think but dont know to be true ?? it makes you the conspiracy theory idiot LOL.
When this was posted the news was one of the Isralis had mutiple passports -now some time back mossad was found to be utlizing NZ passports and got busted for it -fact.
How you can contort something to be anti semetic out of this I dont know -maybe your just way to sensitive now your not a scoutsniper .
Yes some time later after this was posted the priminister while in the USA meeting Barrack denied they the Izzis were spies as have the police - as we know the police and the Government always tell the truth .
I still dont understand why the Benji Netenyahooooo called our priminister 4 times in a day, maybe they swapped recipes .
I believe that Israil sent a rescue crew over also that were turned away -I imagine they were a Mossad clean up crew LOL -then again so did the Mexicans and they were turned away -shit maybe they were after that new Taco recipe down south .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Ziva-David-cote-de-pablo-1179831_1123_1500.jpg
</div></div>

except she is Chilean

If the Palestinians hadn't craved the extermination of the Jews more than their own sovereignty, they probably wouldn't be in this predicament.

Check the history books. Israel offered the Palestinians everything, but Jerusalem which was 97% of what Arafat asked for. Then Arafat stated that he turned it down because he did not want to go down in history as the one that settled the differences with Israel.

And besides the Palestinians were Bedouins that followed their flocks all over the middle east for thousands of years and never had a permanent country.

India, Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan, Turkey, Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Iraq and all the other countries in the region threw them out until Jordan was forced to take all the Palestinian refugees into Jordan. Finally The King of Jordan got rid of them by giving them the land they have today.

40gt

PS: Goldie has to be a Muslim.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What you need to know is that the Israel's are no ones allies and woukd do anything....</div></div>

If that was true, (which I don't think it is) Can you blame them?

<span style="color: #FF0000">I read the stories that there wasn't many in the world that came to that helped them in WWII.</span> </div></div>

Tricky....

If my memory serves me correctly, the state of Israel was created in 1948, as a result of the Balfour Declaration. Oh, and their first Prime Minister was a terrorist. By British definitions at least. Sooooo, tricky for ANY nation to come to Israel's aid during the second world war. Or am I mistaken?

N

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paduan Learner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...If my memory serves me correctly, the state of Israel was created in 1948, as a result of the Balfour Declaration. Oh, and their first Prime Minister was a terrorist. By British definitions at least. Sooooo, tricky for ANY nation to come to Israel's aid during the second world war. Or am I mistaken?</div></div>
Yes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paduan Learner</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Oh, and their first Prime Minister was a terrorist.
</div></div>

Nelson Mandela was also handed that title as well, but I'll get back on topic now.

These problems that the Palestinians and the rest of the Middle East have gone back to biblical times. We all know the history behind that so I won't go into it.

Now what you need to really understand is the <span style="text-decoration: underline">NAZI</span> impact on the Middle East. During WW2, the nazis did alot of exploring in their search for Aryan history, but they did bring the propaganda machine with them.

Nazi radio combined with free radios to the populace, spilling out Anti-Semitic messages along side brief interludes of music, doesn't exactly make for the most friendly place in the world to be Jewish.

In case you wonder how that impacted the modern age then you need to understand that Saddam Hussein's uncle, who raised him, was a nazi sympathizer.

Amazing how monsters breed monsters, or more simply hate breeding hate.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If my memory serves me correctly, the state of Israel was created in 1948, as a result of the Balfour Declaration</div></div>

Israelies exisisted a bit before that, more like whne Jacob's name was changed to Israel.

Israel (the country) was really two states Judiah and Israel.