• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper’s Hide Pala 2-Day PR1 Feedback

charnicus

👻👻👻
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2018
Mos Eisley
Just wanted to share some feedback from Frank and Marc’s 2-Day PR1 Course in Pala, CA. for those looking to take part within their own regions or to take part on the next go around. I’m not the world’s best writer or reviewer so bare with me.

The class begins with the initial meet and greet the night before and I think it’s a great way to kick things off. It’s always hard to be a stranger among strangers. Whether or not we like to admit that. It’s just the one of many comfort zones to break. Doing that one step at a time is something that I think works for more people than not.

Most instruction is going to be shooter behind rifle. It’s going to be ensured that your rifle is properly setup. Your equipment is going to be tested and verified. Your skills are going to be tested and improved. You’re going to become more familiar with your weapon. You’re going to get your money’s worth and then some. You’re going to make new friends and enjoy the company of the instructors and your fellow students. Share stories and laughs over dinner as well as find other common interests that go beyond our love of shooting.

Not a single student on the line was left behind in any way. You see the result of this at both a personal level and a group level. As student, not only can we learn from the instructors, but we can also learn from each other and it is encouraged.
The instruction was professional, clear, and concise. Just as one would expect. It didn’t lack it’s fun though.

Couldn’t have asked for a better training experience and would strongly recommend that anyone looking to improve their level of marksmanship to take a class with Frank and Marc. I promise you won’t regret it.

I’ll close with a sincere thanks to the instructors @lowlight, @Enough Said. It was a pleasure getting to meet all who took part and hope our paths cross again. A truly awesome experience that I will carry with me for a lifetime.

Great write up, sorry I missed it this time ....... I will definitely make the next one.