• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper Construction , Outback Welding Targets

Outback

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 22, 2009
Texas
Ok our web site is running but not complete. Check out our new in stock shapes and sizes. obc.co

Re: Sniper Construction , Outback Welding Targets

im clicking on stuff like crazy over here, lol. i did a yahoo search, but i cant find the link anywhere

That's not the right link. This Outback Welding is in Weatherford, not Pottsboro. Nice google foo though.

Sorry might be a idea to put the link huh. obw.co

Thanks...explains why I could not find it..

Can find any pictures on the site.

What thickness of plate do you use? How do you cut them?

Outback Welding is good to go!!!

I used their products at a recent competition and they are very high quality, well made, and they took a lot of lead with nothing more than splatter! no pitting at all!

I will recommend these targets to anybody looking to buy some!

Had a look at the website but couldnt get the PDF to load.

What are your sizes and prices for targets?

Geordie had quite a few of his targets for sale at the Long Range Alley match in LA. I ended buying one. This makes like three of his targets that I have now. If you need a target make sure and get one from him.

I have two of his targets that I picked up at the 'Cup. He does good work. I've almost exhausted the springs on the re-set, though, and they might need a retrofit.

We can ship them but it is expensive. .I have a buddy with some over there

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We can ship them but it is expensive. .I have a buddy with some over there </div></div>

Whoever thought sending metal oconus was expensive
wink.gif

Nice looking target's there. I wish there were more companie's building those.

MS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are the fire hose attachments?</div></div>

That is how you hang your target. This set-up is a little better than chains. The thicker the hose the better if you hit the hose. It will hold up better.

The hose is a cheap alternative to chain and is easer to fix. The hose hangers are only $5. We are trying to keep our targets simple and cost effective.To many moving parts break ,thats why we recomend swing sets for long range 500 yards plus ,Flashers 300 to 500 .Small spring loaded poppers 100 to 300. None of our targets are over $300. They are all 3/8 AR 500 new out of the mill, Plasma cut Yes the edges will chip a little but water cutting will not stop that. If they tell you otherwise there lieing.WE can build what ever you like. Just check out the web site obw.co Thanks Geordie

Geordie, are you around this weekend? If so, then I'd like to plan a visit out to your place...