• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bucky

Private
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2006
B.C..Canada
Only caught him because his branches moved
smile.gif

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

Could have got killed if it wasen't for my Stealth and good eyes...HA
Be carefull out there.!!!!!!

Re: Sniper Deer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RUM Lover</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whitetail or Mule? </div></div>
with a rack like that and no brow tines that is a mule

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMC7980</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RUM Lover</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whitetail or Mule? </div></div>
with a rack like that and no brow tines that is a mule </div></div>

also a white tail rack will not have any limbs that fork/split like that one does.

very nice

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Malaga2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now that is a nice rack...hopefully you will meet again
smile.gif
</div></div>

Yes this is a picture form last year,but I have to be honest I have a number of them that walk by my house all season. I took this one with my Bow 6 years ago and have a problem shooting smaller ones now.
MyDeer001.jpg

205 gross score shot at 35yds after one heck of a stock.

Whitetail....Just kidding.
Cheers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">have a problem shooting smaller ones now.</div></div>

I wish I had that problem!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T.C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">have a problem shooting smaller ones now.</div></div>

I wish I had that problem!
smile.gif
</div></div>

I second that! Heck of a deer, wished I would run into one like that.