• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater SNIPER ELITE V2!!

Subxero

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2012
PA
So for anyone who doesn't know.

Sniper elite is a video game...yes a video game.

So the original came out years upon years ago for the PS2.
It is a game ahead of its time and did not really catch on.

Set in WWII, you play the role of a sniper who battles through several missions surviving by staying concealed and making smart decisions when taking people out, sounds fun... but

It is the first game to put bullet drop and wind drift into the game making it super fun.

Well it has been many years and finally they are putting out a new game for the PS3, it comes out in a few weeks (see topic title) but demo is free for DL now.

I know it is just a game but as far as shooting games and sniper games go, it is awesome. Like the original you can play on different difficulty modes. cadet - no ballistics, enemies are dumb, marksman - bullet drop, hit box(helps show you where to aim), enemies are smart. and Sniper elite mode - bullet drop and wind drift, no aim assist, enemies are intelligent.

This game also has heart beat effects and shooting position effects.

The best part.... when you pull the trigger and score a 1 shot kill, it tracks the bullet and makes it all dramatic and then shows and X-ray kill cam of you taking the guy out. Showing liver shots, kidney shots, lungs, spine... you name it. and it also lists the distance of your shot.

Any gamers out there?, YOU MUST check this game out. On the hardest mode it is very tough game. It is not all sniping, lots of mission based stuff, bomb planting, taking out certain targets and sneaking through buildings and taking out enemies in tight quarters efficiently. Scopes have mil dots, not sure if they work correctly and you can use them to range, but would not be surprised if you could.

WWII guns, springfield, mosin, ect...

main game is you vs AI in missions, but they are making new online mode, not sure how it works.

either way missions are great fun.

Best,
Joe

Re: SNIPER ELITE V2!!

I can't wait for this game to come out. There is a bonus mission where you get to kill hitler if you pre order. Kinda fun I guess. I thought the first game was great. I think it comes out early may sometime.