• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper: Ghost Warrior Game

Re: Sniper: Ghost Warrior Game

No, but I did play Sniper Elite on the PC. Older graphics, but the game play was enjoyable. I'll probably get Ghost Warrior once the price drops a good deal.

I bought the game. The graphics is ubisoft for sure. the controls are like MW2.
I like that you can do hold-overs but it's hard to tell the direction of the wind at time. The AI is ok but the movements still need work.
For some reason the enemies are super accurate with their FAL's??? Even at 400-600 yards away.

Is there a small guage or window above the scope's view box? In Sniper Elite, there was a box that would show a number (that I thought was totally random) until I found out it told you how many "mils" to hold off for wind. I don't recall if it showed direction as well.

Just played it a little and it's nice to see a game other than Sniper Elite that incorporate BDC into the mix.