• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses SNIPER' HIDE 3-DAY, NEBRASKA, JULY 30, '21

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant Taylor
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 10, 2005
    Anchorage, AK
    The Frank and Marc Show returning to JM Precision, Waunta/Imperial, NE.
    Awesome wind / terrain package here, and wonderful local accommodations.
    Beautiful Classroom and Range. Challenging winds.
    It's the best of the best and one of our favorite training locations.
    Join us by emailing me, [email protected], and sign in below.
    $1,000 plus range fee, due later, in the summer.
    Commitments due starting now.

Attachments

• 2019 July 17_18 Davis Const APRC (119).jpeg
      2019 July 17_18 Davis Const APRC (119).jpeg
      369.2 KB · Views: 133
    Last edited:
    Hey this is Jake the host of the class. We are very excited to have The Mark and Frank show back in in 2021. We are working on some range improvements that we will have ready for 2021. We are going to have 2 separate targets packages as well as 2 Covered shooting points. We are also working on getting some realistic barricades built on the firing line (fence line, gates, tree stumps and other things found in real life).
    We will be providing lunch all 3 days and well as having cooler with water and Gatorade available.
    If you’re traveling and need a place to stay please get in touch me and I can help you out. I’ve talked to some of the people that own Airbnb’s in town so we should be able to get people in.
    Last but not least Ryan has assured me that he will have Bullet Rye and Pie for Marc.

Thanks
    Jake McDaniel

Last edited:
    Hey this is Jake the host of the class. We are very excited to have The Mark and Frank show back in in 2021. We are working on some range improvements that we will have ready for 2021. We are going to have 2 separate targets packages as well as 2 Covered shooting points. We are also working on getting some realistic barricades built on the firing line (fence line, gates, tree stumps and other things found in real life).
    We will be providing lunch all 3 days and well as having cooler with water and Gatorade available.
    If you’re traveling and need a place to stay please get in touch me and I can help you out. I’ve talked to some of the people that own Airbnb’s in town so we should be able to get people in.
    Last but not least Ryan has assured me that he will have Bullet Rye and Pie for Mark.

Thanks
    Jake McDaniel
    Jake, I will definitely need housing. I plan on showing up the day before the 29th and leaving the day after the 2nd. After listening to the podcast, I’m pretty psyched at getting a spot. But somewhat intimidated being such a noob. If you need more personal info in regards to booking you can DM or email me. And thanks for providing lunch and hydration. One less thing to worry about while your drinking the water of knowledge out of a fire hydrant!

9 STUDENTS ABOARD THE PIE & BULLEIT RYE TRAIN TO NEBRASKA.
    ONLY TAKING 3 MORE.

YOU SNOOZE... YOU WILL LOSE OUT...
    ON PIE AND BULLEIT RYE.

:-]]

3 seats remain.
    You have no idea how much fun we have in Nebraska.
    After hours is insane.

The Frank and Marc Show returning to JM Precision, Waunta/Imperial, NE.
    Awesome wind / terrain package here, and wonderful local accommodations.
    Beautiful Classroom and Range. Challenging winds.
    It's the best of the best and one of our favorite training locations.
    Join us by emailing me, [email protected], and sign in below.
    $1,000 plus range fee, due later, in the summer.
    Commitments due starting now.

Marc, I’m in for this class. Looking forward to it.

That pic is the first time ive seen that reply. Is there a phone number i can call? Not a fan of forums... i dont check in enough and dont receive notifications. But yes i would like to get on wait list as i have a friend attending the late july class.
    You're ON it. Thanks, Jason. #2 in line. You will probably get the call.

Hey guys I sent an email out to everyone currently on the class roster with some info on the class. If you didn’t get it and you have a spot in the class let me know.

Thanks
    Jake

Has there been any information sent out about just who we send the fees for the course to?

Hey guys just talked to Mark, we had a couple of spots open up for this class so if you’re interested jump on it and let him or I know.

I have 6.5 creedmoor ammo available for purchase for the class.

Don't sign up for a class you cannot attend. FIVE of you have bailed, putting the entire trip in jeopardy for everyone.
    I live my life by my word. If I say I am going to do something, then I am going to do something, especially when others' time off is on the line as well.

This is EXACTLY why we don't require your money in our bank ahead of time. You WILL come crying for a refund and we are tired of hearing that shit.

MAN the fuck UP

You guys should start doing liver pushups this weekend... The cocktails flow at the Broadway Steakhouse on Main Street in Imperial.
    See you guys there NEXT Thursday night, the 29th!!