• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

sniper instructor course

weemsw

Private
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2010
birmingham, al
Guys my agency wants me to attend a sniper instructor school next year. I have found several but am looking for advice from people who know. Who has a good one they can recommend, preferably in the southeast since I am in Alabama but can travel wherever I have too.
Thanks

Re: sniper instructor course

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: predator308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any other suggestions? </div></div>

There is no other option that is worth a crap. Beyond Talking to Bill.

so no.

A side idea, that I think is a great one, and hardly used.

<span style="font-weight: bold">NRA School</span>

John

NRA Precision Rifle Instructor seems to be what a lot of people use.

Craft International (Mark Spicer/Chris Kyle) have one. They just left here (DFW TX) after a .50 cal Instructor School. Very good guys and they have various other locations they teach at.

http://www.craftintl.com/

I'd be careful with Craft International. I've been trying to get a hold of them for the last 3 months and they will not return calls or emails.

I won a free class with them, and it seems like they don't want to honor it. I've tried to contract Mark and Chris. Left messages and emails. Nothing.

I was wondering if they went out of business already.

They were just down here a few weeks ago and are scheduled to be back up here next month. They are also going through the TTPOA here. I know one of the two is pretty busy and travels, but not trying to make excuses.

Not allowed to paint the rifles but that is another story.

Thanks for all the suggestions

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just paint your rifle.......</div></div>

I love!!