• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper KT scope

Typical-Age

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2021
Texas
I am wanting to get a high magnification scope (50x-60x). I was about to pull the trigger on a Sightron when I found the sniper kt scopes by Texas Precision Optics for a little under half the price. Does anyone have any experience with the KT scopes? Is it worth the extra $700 for the Sightron?

I am wanting to get a high magnification scope (50x-60x). I was about to pull the trigger on a Sightron when I found the sniper kt scopes by Texas Precision Optics for a little under half the price. Does anyone have any experience with the KT scopes? Is it worth the extra $700 for the Sightron?
Your choices are either cheap chinese garbage with crap glass, crap mechanicals with a bunch of "free" stuff to convince you it's a deal OR a very high quality, Japanese made scope (if you're talking about the SIII, SV and SVIII) with an excellent reputation for glass, mechanicals and, if the need arises, customer service.

Reactions: Typical-Age
739AC881-DDAE-48D7-BED0-C9FCAC6B143E.jpeg

Close, I actually live in your mom’s basement, she brings me out when your tiny wiener can’t satisfy her.
16 might have been a little high on my estimate. sorry man. let me know when you get your drivers license.

please tell me this is going on an R700 spraypainted M40 with a bare muzzle and blind mag just to make it extra snipery

16 might have been a little high on my estimate. sorry man. let me know when you get your drivers license.

please tell me this is going on an R700 spraypainted M40 with a bare muzzle and blind mag just to make it extra snipery
It’s actually going on my paintball gun.

• Haha
Reactions: b6graham
It says sniper right on the scope, fuck those guys, get one.

And the comeback game needs some work. I like that you made about his mom, but dude, put some perversion in there...maybe start with something like this: Best of Shorsey

• Haha
Reactions: impactaddict