• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper Magazine 2019

egarabedian

Private
Minuteman
Apr 11, 2010
Fresno, CA
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but...

Does anyone know if Sniper Magazine (on iPad or print) has released the 2019 version yet? I’ve been getting that magazine every year that it was published (print and digital) and I can’t seem to find any information about the 2019 edition. Also went to the iPad app page and tapped on the developer website and it took me to a website written in Chinese. Wasn’t sure if they went out of business or not. Any help anyone has would be appreciated.

I’ve been looking for it too. The last one I had was out about this time last year, put out by Guns & Ammo but I don’t see it listed under their specialty publications. (Scroll to the bottom of the page)

I’ve wondered the same thing. There was a second “sniper” magazine (and G&A kinda winced a bit in one of their editorials) but that was a year or two ago.

I’m not surprised, SWAT magazine was my favorite and they even went away from magazine production.