• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Sniper" Magazine

Sumpter Steve

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2006
Gresham, Oregon
Just picked up the new copy and it looks like it's going to be another great issue. Thanks to Eric and the guys for all of your hard work. It was cool to read an article written by my buddy Woj about his exploits during Operation Phantom Fury. I now have something to read tonight that will go nicely with my Whiskey.

SniperMagazine.jpg

Re: "Sniper" Magazine

Good to see Rick Bowcher and the guys interviewed about the M24 history! Top notch!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mosinmatt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Could you post subscription info? Thanks,Matt </div></div>

You might contact Hutch Looney: [email protected]. (818) 990-9000.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sumpter Steve</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mosinmatt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Could you post subscription info? Thanks,Matt </div></div>

You might contact Hutch Looney: [email protected]. (818) 990-9000. </div></div>

Thank you,Matt

they don't release it very often, it might be a bi annual thing. It is usually really well written. I enjoyed the last one.