• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Sniper" Magazine

ocherp

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2006
Gilbert, AZ
Just came across it last night at Walgreens on the magazine rack. Didn't get a chance to really look at it but looked somehwat decent. Had some articles on the XM2010 and MSR, plus some other stuff. Anyone know if it's a new mag?

Re: "Sniper" Magazine

I snagged it a week or two ago, not sure if it's new or not though. It was alright, had some good stuff on the MSR.

Does it have a website to order; up in New England close to NYC and BOSTON even Field & Stream is hard to get.
Picking up an Issue of Sniper Magazine at Barnes and Noble would be grounds for some lady to call the cops. It is not that bad but certainly diffrent.

the PX here in Quantico had a big stack of them in their mag section. Not a bad group of articles and some good color pics to go with them. I searched the publishers info page to see how to subscribe but couldn't see anything. Shooting Times put it out.

I saw it in Barnes but didn't even pick it up, was afraid it was too hokey and aimed at the wannabe paintball wizards. I may have to take a real look at it...

After reading that thread I'm gonna have to go check it out. Best of luck to those guys. It looks promising so hope all works out.

It is a pilot issue, no subscriptions yet.

Read through the thread that Nomad linked, the editor and a couple contributors posted there.

There is a second edition this year that is new. There are now TWO issues out there. Both are quite good I think.

I too was a little leary at first, because of the name. However, I found almost all of the articles very well written and really enjoyed the articles on high angle shooting and wind drift. I hope this magazine makes it.

I enjoyed my copy. Good articles. Good pictures. The best part...it wasn't littered with adds. I'll subscribe and I hope it doesn't change one bit.

I was very concerned initially. But after getting and reading the 1st issue I got hooked. Now just ordered the 2nd one and can't wait to receive it.

Good job, Eric!

They've got guys like Caylen Wojcik writing for them. It seems like Eric Poole is keeping this magazine to guys who really possess knowledge. I like what I've read in both issues.