• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper Rifle in "The International"

crusader

Private
Minuteman
Jun 19, 2007
Could anyone tell what make of sniper rifle was used by the assassin(s) in the movie "The International"? It looked to me like possibly a Tikka Tactical.

Re: Sniper Rifle in "The International"

one was a steyr and the other one diddnt look like a tikka but it had a robertson stock and was a 300 win mag

unfortunatly i returned the movie yesterday but on the take down rifle when he went to insert the magazine i think it said blazer 6.5x55 but i could be wrong i may need to go rent it again and put my wife another 10 min of slow motion movie watching

thanks for the info the curved bolt handle on the sniper rifle threw me off i thought it to be a steyr

http://www.imfdb.org/index.php/The_International

I like how the "Sauer 200" appears to have only one scope ring. Whether it's one heavy duty scope ring or two standards put together it might as well be one scope ring.
laugh.gif

In the movie, Clive Owen states, while checking the roof top where the second shooter was located "What if the second shooter was armed with a Sauer 200, just like his."