• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper Rifle Test Videos -- classic

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Re: Sniper Rifle Test Videos -- classic

That looks like one expensive toy rifle. What a waste. It does look very real.

How long until we find out if these stocks will work for real guns....a little mill work and some bedding and save $1500.

Come on....you know someone will try it!

How do I get my bullets to fly like that. Just up and down and all around. Mine just land about 1/2 " from each other.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Haha nice.

Check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=WOoUVeyaY_8

At 1:05
"So that is fucking awesome"

and at 1:50
"worst case scenario you can always poke someone with it and fuck their shit up"

"I am a professional Russian"

"you can take it bird hunting"

"A child could operate it" </div></div>

Gotta love those american professional Russians
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackops_2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Haha nice.

Check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=WOoUVeyaY_8

At 1:05
"So that is fucking awesome"

and at 1:50
"worst case scenario you can always poke someone with it and fuck their shit up"

"I am a professional Russian"

"you can take it bird hunting"

"A child could operate it" </div></div>

Gotta love those american professional Russians
smile.gif
</div></div>
fps russia is funny as hell

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 0481</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do I get my bullets to fly like that. Just up and down and all around. Mine just land about 1/2 " from each other. </div></div>

youre shooting 175grain bullets, you need 40 gram BBs.

that guys moms gonna be PISSED come thanksgiving.

Fires from open bolt too... Many years ago I got to fire a different model that looked like a giant AR15. It was surprisingly controllable for a select fire shotgun.