• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper Tac gear

rickp

Sergeant
Minuteman
Last competition I shot I found myself fumbling with a bit of my gear, mainly my mags, so I'm looking for some suggestion on how to carry my mags were I can easily get to them when prone or shooting from an alternate position.
One method I played with is carrying my mag pouches on my battle belt and that worked well, but I would still like some other suggestions.

I have PC with all my SBR crap on it but I don't want to use it. For what I'm looking to do it's not very practical or applicable.

Thanks
R.

Re: Sniper Tac gear

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rickp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I found this one and it's not bad. Close to what I'm looking for. Top item.

Harness </div></div>

The system works well.

Re: Sniper Tac gear

Here's one that caught my eye: TYR COMA Have heard good things and will be giving one a try myself.