• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Fieldcraft Sniper TACSOP

rogue308

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 29, 2009
TX
Trying to develop a new TACSOP book for my section. If there's anyone out there that wouldn't mind sharing theirs it would be much appreciated. I can't seem to find any good ones online. I'm not asking to blast it all over the net, being sent to my AKO would be great. Thanks.

Re: Sniper TACSOP

Have you gone to the other sections in your unit?

They can be a very useful bit of info and a good starting point. It also helps to keep your SOPs close to if not the same as other sections within your unit. Helps with training and operational flexability.

I dont know how indepth you are planning on going with this TACSOP but getting info from other units can also help when getting it approved. It helps to have another unit doing the same or close to it.

Keep in mind, what works for one unit may not work for another.

Re: Sniper TACSOP

Not trying to use another units TACSOP. Just trying to get a format and a few ideas. Only one other section in our brigade and we don't want anything to do with their SOP's.