• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper that Urinated on corpse, dead

Sad day. A real American and a man that did what others wouldn't. Respect and prayers for this man.

Doctors screwing up his meds and causing a fatal reaction... such a tragic outcome, to survive all that and in the end the doctor giving the wrong pills does you in.

Is it me or should the VA take heat over his death???

I don't know, but they have me taking 22 pills a day out of 17 bottles.

There's some sort of a potential there, someplace...

Just this past Thursday, I had to drive 115 miles (and back) to get my mandatory quarterly pacemaker checkup. 8:30AM to 3:30PM on the road, for a ten minute session with the caregiver.

Greg

Last edited:
The VA pill mill kills another American hero.
What the Taliban could not do, the VA has done.

The way our military wounded are treated is beyond shameful.
It is BS that they will spend 2 billion on 1 aircraft, yet "can't afford" proper medical treatment for wounded soldiers.

Just my 2 cents as a civi looking in from the outside...

The VA pill mill kills another American hero.
What the Taliban could not do, the VA has done.

The way our military wounded are treated is beyond shameful.
It is BS that they will spend 2 billion on 1 aircraft, yet "can't afford" proper medical treatment for wounded soldiers.

Just my 2 cents as a civi looking in from the outside...

The blame is not totally on the VA. When I got medically retired I had a doctor prescribe me the following pills FOR EACH DAY...2 morphine, 8 tramadol, 2 OXYCONTIN, 4Oxycodone, 4 Hydrocodone. He was wrong and should have prescribed all that at once. That is 20 Narcotic pain killers a day, usually taken with whiskey. However, he never held me down and forced me to take all of them. But, I liked not only the pain relief I got from taking that many, every day, but also the emotional relief (perceived, and it is deceptive) and the release from reality. I was a guy that never took even Tylenol, turned into a junkie in a matter of months. It was no ones fault but my own. Thank God my wife stayed with me or I would have died. She would often hide them. After two years of that, I worked myself down to 3-4 a day, only when I hurt bad enough I cant function. And what do you know? I actually turned back into a decent human being and an exceptional husband and father. The demons I tried to escape via the VA's pills all of the sudden started to fade when I forced myself off the drugs.

Point of the story is that it is usually the vets fault. I am not saying that is the case with this guy, but it was for me and many others. You think you are outrunning the past with the pills when in fact you are letting it overtake you. When I cleaned up I also quit trying to wash blood that I thought was on my hands off in the middle of the night, and quit having as many night mares. If any of you know a vet that you love who is coping with this method, please intervene. It is your responsibility. We don't respond to limp wristed intervention...be rough, be a man about, lay it out for them, and they will thank you with their life. Force them to call their old battle buddies and confess so that they can come beat some sense into them, preferably before they die at the age of 23.
That is all, 4-3 out.