• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Fieldcraft Sniper TV show

flatbilly

Private
Minuteman
Jun 17, 2010
Chicago, IL
Hello all, first time at Sniper's Hide. Please assist me in the search for a made for TV episode called The Enforcers: True Stories from the Police Files.

There was an episode on this TV series with detailed reenactment of the hostage taker shot in Oregon. This shot was taken by Jim Main versus Lance Sterling Alexander, as he held 7yo. Christina Jacobson hostage.
Somewhere there is a VHS tape, DVD disc, or download version I can capture and use for an upcoming class.

Thank you.

Re: Sniper TV show

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIG383</div><div class="ubbcode-body">look around on uTorrent type sites, you can find everything on there if you look hard enough </div></div>

Would that be Bit-Torrent ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eevilweevil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yes, Mininova, IsoHunt, frostwire, or limewire, and prob. a few others. </div></div>

If anyone here isn't tech savvy, I'd recommend extreme caution with all of these sites. Frost/limewire are the worst.

Be smart. If you see a torrent with 800+ seeders and its not particularly popular, then realize those numbers are spoofed and its a virus. Check the comments too, lot of people will report the spyware/virus.

Use a sandboxed environment if you can.

Hey Gents,

Happy new year to all of you.

Thanks for the replies on searching for this episode.
In the past few months, while searching for this episode, I've become an expert on torrent sites, downloading and converting video formats and burning movies to DVD's and CD's, compressing, etc.
TLC originally aired this TV Series in 2003 and it was called, [ The Enforcers: True Stories from the Police Files ] The only episode available on torrent sites is Standoff in Terror, but I am seeking the final episode; In Deadly Pursuit. I've contacted TLC and affiliates and they don't have or cannot give out ( won't bother ) a copy of one episode to one lone sniper.
I originally saw this 15 minute documentary of Sheriff Jim Main and his sniper shot on Lance Sterling Anderson who held a girl hostage in a vehicle which Lance has crashed after a long chase at a Sniper Craft class given by ASA pres. Derrick Bartlett.
I am seeking this movie/video to show as it is a tear-jerking life-affirming visual reminder of why we do our job as snipers.
I'm just putting this out there as a request for someone to share the episode. If someone has it, I'll gladly come to you and record it.

Thanks and stay safe.