• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Sniper war in Ukraine

ACB745CB-688C-4B9B-9F2B-B3F3F3C792C0.jpeg

Now I know!

And such an improvement in only one minute, that's some accelerated learning.
This isn't a Russian site, we don't want to hear about to sniping Ukrainians.

Doesn't the op have some farm equipment to break?

Give it up.

Fucking FSB stooges

I think FSB would do it better.

OP, they are just giving you grief for your English and for your first post being on a controversial topic.

Feel free to share whatever you want as I am sure many here would be interested to hear a new perspective about how this war is fought.

Reactions: UA SOF SNIPE
I think FSB would do it better.

OP, they are just giving you grief for your English and for your first post being on a controversial topic.

Feel free to share whatever you want as I am sure many here would be interested to hear a new perspective about how this war is fought.
Unfortuanly im not sou good in eanglish but i have big expierience in sniping if you want i could give good info about it in privet meseges

So how big of a problem has the use of thermals, especially on drones been for you?

What are your typical engagement distances?

What has been your farthest successful engagement?

Is range more important to you or rate of fire?

Reactions: NateSavannah
So how big of a problem has the use of thermals, especially on drones been for you?

Thermal drones its biggest problem at all especialy if this drone work whith artelery.
We using firotex sutes to hide from drones.
Typical engeidgment distance is from 800 to 1300meeters cause woodlines on farm fields has olmoust same distance
Farrest my conferm shot was 1800 meeters in perfect condition.
Range in thith war is much more need then rate of fire,but in citys im using M4A1

On EL distance we using 375 or 408 CT

Ok. Kind of what I assumed. Given your terrain, it looks like you need a rifle with serious range out in those open fields.

Do you ever work closely with drones yourself?

Do you tend to build a hide and dig in to shoot, or do you focus more on moving into range covertly, firing, and then moving back out, thereby using mobility as security?

Do you tend to build a hide and dig in to shoot, or do you focus more on moving into range covertly, firing, and then moving back out, thereby using mobility as security?
For mobility we used elektrick bikes,they not make noise.
Big problem is getting to frontline

Reactions: MK20
For mobility we used elektrick bikes,they not make noise.
Big problem is getting to frontline

I can imagine getting to the front could be difficult.

We have seen video recently of spetsnaz hitting Ukrainian movement behind the lines in ambushes.

Have you seen this to be a widespread problem or it is uncommon?

What is the most difficult part about getting to the front?

We have seen video recently of spetsnaz hitting Ukrainian movement behind the lines in ambushes.

Facken FPV DRONES!!!

Whitout radiojams its hard too get to frontline

Ah, yes. I understand now.

Do you travel in the treelines or just try to go fast on the roads at dusk time so you are hard to see?

Is speed your security or do you employ other measures?