• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniperific

Sorry , not interested , I don't think it will work with my current configuration as it would interfere with implementing proper notching techniques.

downloadfile-6.jpg

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
I had to listen again just for the soundtrack. Do they hire guys to write that music? Or is there like a CD you can buy with “Snipery music to Operate by” and then You just lay it down over your iPhone footage?

Because I’d buy that. The CD I mean.

Sirhr

Fuck yes! That pistol grip tension handle and self adjusting bipod leg made me shoot a load of Protean in my shorts, I’m buying one of these for my TacticalRifles.net sniper rifle. I’m going to be just like Billy Zane from the Sniper movie!!

Looks like something you find in the back corner of a gun show, next to the solvent traps and brassknuckle-with-knife-and-bottle opener dingdongs.
Hah funny you say that. A few years ago he was at show show in vegas. Saw him there pitching his wares. Nice guy, interesting product, bad marketing.

Hah funny you say that. A few years ago he was at show show in vegas. Saw him there pitching his wares. Nice guy, interesting product, bad marketing.
A Vegas show show? Were the dancers doing the can can? Sorry, not trying to Pooh Pooh your post with a bunch of blah blah.

;-)

Bad marketing kills a good product fast… but kills a bad product faster!

Bye bye

Sirhr

I tried to work in Tintin… but alas, not before coffee.

A Vegas show show? Were the dancers doing the can can? Sorry, not trying to Pooh Pooh your post with a bunch of blah blah.

;-)

Bad marketing kills a good product fast… but kills a bad product faster!

Bye bye

Sirhr

I tried to work in Tintin… but alas, not before coffee.
Damn you. I ment SHOT show.

• Haha
Reactions: sirhrmechanic