• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses SNIPER'S HIDE 3-DAY (w/ Mover) P.R. FFP RANGE JEFFERSON, OH OCT. 1-3 2022

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant Taylor
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 10, 2005
    Anchorage, AK
    FFP Range, near Jefferson, OH Sat - Mon, Oct 1-3.
    This range is a hidden gem. Had a great time here last year with a PR1 and want to turn this into a 3-Day because this range deserves it.
    We will incorporate a mover on Day 3 to make things incredibly interesting and challenging. Wind will be present.
    $1,000 for instruction plus $100 in range fees.
    The local lodging and food/entertainment was outstanding. Everyone has a great time. Bring 220 rounds.

To join the roster, or get more info, Email; [email protected]

Attachments

• 2019 July 17_18 Davis Const APRC (119) 2.JPG
      2019 July 17_18 Davis Const APRC (119) 2.JPG
      369.3 KB · Views: 167
    Reactions: Kobiru
    FFP Range, near Jefferson, OH Sat - Mon, Oct 1-3.
    This range is a hidden gem. Had a great time here last year with a PR1 and want to turn this into a 3-Day because this range deserves it.
    We will incorporate a mover on Day 3 to make things incredibly interesting and challenging. Wind will be present.
    $1,000 for instruction plus $100 in range fees.
    The local lodging and food/entertainment was outstanding. Everyone has a great time. Bring 220 rounds.

To join the roster, or get more info, Email; [email protected]
    This was a great time at a fantastic range last year. 3 days this year! Even better! Can't wait.

• Love
    Reactions: Enough Said

Save yourself from yourself with this bag. It will solve problems you never knew you had.
    Not sure if I'll be traveling them with me, so get your order in before you need it and can't have it.
    Paypal $52 to PayPal.Me/AlaskaPrecisionRifle
    Include your USPS mailing address and email address.

Taylor

Last minute cancellation, so I've got a seat for a motivated shooter.
    Not very often do you get instruction on shooting moving targets and this range is a great venue.

Taylor

Great time, guys, both on and off the range.
    Impressive hits in some really tricky wind, thanks to hurricane Ian.
    Thanks for being such a cohesive class.
    I hope to train with each of you again someday.

Taylor

Reactions: brettb614
    Thanks again! I learned even more the second time around. The info on 30+mph headwind was invaluable,! Thanks again, gentlemen. - John

• Love
    Reactions: Enough Said
    elite iron bipod just came in and looks/feels great cant wait to take it out to the range this weekend and give it a spin.

Marc, thanks for the recommendation and getting these drop shipped to us.

20221108_142429.jpg

elite iron bipod just came in and looks/feels great cant wait to take it out to the range this weekend and give it a spin.

Marc, thanks for the recommendation and getting these drop shipped to us.

View attachment 7994402
    That is the Ferrari Dump Truck of Bipods. It will improve every shot you take from it. --Taylor

Reactions: brettb614