• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Sniper's Hide an attack site?

jeffersonv

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 20, 2008
SoCal
Not sure if this is the right place to post this...

So I got some warnings to not access this site today.

Seems this site has been identified as possibly installing (harmful) software without our knowledge or stealing information?

I backed up my computer and read the messages and it seems that this website is not currently listed as suspicious.

Anyone else get these warnings?

Anyone know what may have been the source of these warnings?

Thanks.

1000. God help me.

Google advisory is below
---------------------------------------------------------

Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for www.snipershide.com/forum

What is the current listing status for www.snipershide.com/forum?

This site is not currently listed as suspicious.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 372 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 10 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-12-28, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-12-27.

Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including penetraterarest.pro/, cracklebeatbox.org/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including journaldugeek.com/.

This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS6939 (HURRICANE), AS13335 (CLOUDFLARENET).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, www.snipershide.com/forum did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

Next steps:

Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Re: Sniper's Hide an attack site?

Yeah, I have had the mail ware warning as well. I know Lowlight had posted on a different thread that this might happen.

Ahh. Thanks shamrockcattle. I must have missed that one.

I apologize if I came off like a woman screaming (maggot).
I was merely asking around to see if I could get some info.

Thanks.

I think this is the third day in a week I have gotten that warning page.

Firefox get's me on it. Safari let's me in. FWIW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeffersonv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ahh. Thanks shamrockcattle. I must have missed that one.

I apologize if I came off like a woman screaming (maggot).
I was merely asking around to see if I could get some info.

Thanks. </div></div>

Just being playful, no offense intended.

The site is clean, we are just at the mercy of Google,

Once google flags it, no matter how fast we are at removing the link, Google takes hours even after our request to remove the warning.

FYI, they are not putting in Malware, they are redirecting the ads to a malware site, and we have monitors in place to catch them. But again, Google sees it as fast as we do, and while the Server people are on top of it, Google is at best, 4 hours behind to remove the warning

They are not even showing a infection, just saying it's there, and usually they point you right too it, and they can't because we remove it that fast.