• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Snipers Hide Boat???

FordsPRS

Private
Minuteman
  • Nov 24, 2020
    Naples, FL
    Guys please forgive my ignorance as I have no idea where to post this kind of question but I am in Naples Florida and saw this boat getting detailed! I am very new to Sniper’s Hide but I feel like I have seen this logo version before?? Is it connected or anyone have any idea what this is??

Attachments

• C9582C75-5D67-4003-89FB-8E9884A9E12C.jpeg
      C9582C75-5D67-4003-89FB-8E9884A9E12C.jpeg
      503.2 KB · Views: 683
    LMAO this is all a trip! I got to figure out whose boat it is. I couldn’t tell if it was being detailed or some type of prep for a custom paint job. I’ll ask and figure it out. There is only one possible long range shooting place within few hours so I should know who it is I would think!

Close to Triads logo....

1617408037309.png

Do the guys at M8541 Tactical use that logo?

Guys please forgive my ignorance as I have no idea where to post this kind of question but I am in Naples Florida and saw this boat getting detailed! I am very new to Sniper’s Hide but I feel like I have seen this logo version before?? Is it connected or anyone have any idea what this is??
    Looks like Lowlight has nice legs ....

• Haha
    Reactions: SilentStalkr
    Darn, if only you’d taken a pic that included the registration number.

The boat is there regularly and it’s getting worked on so I will go get registration number. I just started being an avid listener of Frank’s podcast so I was hoping there was some kind of legit connection! Well that sucks and now I gotta sink a decent boat 😂😂
    What a weird place for this to happen in Naples, Fl. There is one pompous wannabe show off at the range I could imagine it is 😂😂

• Haha
    Reactions: BLKWLFK9
    I foresee a lot of lost guns on that boat when it sinks. Something along the lines of a hide supporter party gone real bad

You mean that's not Ms. Galli showing her stuff?

Maybe they are a Hide fan and its all good? Hey free advertising? Sincerest form of flattery etc? Seems well done except for the missing S....

The crossed rifle symbol looks a little like the one that was on the last set of hoodies and sweatshirts that were made