• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Snipers Hide Cup... Results? How did the Instagram guys do

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
I think this weekend was the SH Cup?

Interested for news, updates, results, cool photos, new records, interesting stories...

And how the group of Instagram peckerheads did with all their bloviating?

Did they show? Did they win? Did they Place? Did they show the hell up?...

This is one of the signature events of SH... let's hear some amazing results, news and photos! And put some closure on the big-yap types from Instagram.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Sirhr

I think this weekend was the SH Cup?

Interested for news, updates, results, cool photos, new records, interesting stories...

And how the group of Instagram peckerheads did with all their bloviating?

Did they show? Did they win? Did they Place? Did they show the hell up?...

This is one of the signature events of SH... let's hear some amazing results, news and photos! And put some closure on the big-yap types from Instagram.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Sirhr
Wait, are you doing a sarcasm?

I don't think he is...and I know I'm not. I'm interested as well. I especially want to know about the Instagram squad. Didn't they have a GoFundMe to get funds to go?
Who is this Instagram squad? I must have missed them.

Who is this Instagram squad? I must have missed them.
Some squeaking group of professionally offended retards who hang out on Twitter who claim that Frank doesn't know how to shoot and that they can assembly a crack squad of gender confused retards that can beat any squad Frank puts up

So Frank gave them free entry to the SH cup and told them to put up or shut up

Some squeaking group of professionally offended retards who hang out on Twitter who claim that Frank doesn't know how to shoot and that they can assembly a crack squad of gender confused retards that can beat any squad Frank puts up

So Frank gave them free entry to the SH cup and told them to put up or shut up
I couldn't have said it better myself...

Sirhr

Reactions: Barneybdb
The Instagram posse arriving at the cup

1624318346725.jpeg

They were from Twitters. I checked and most of them deleted their replies to Frank. My guess they were a big no show....

Last edited:
There was an Alien chick at the Bar too, she was like 6ft tall, but super skinny, bone white with a 3ft torso and weird long limbs,

It was hauntingly creepy because she looked odd, but you couldn't stop looking

Pictures?
Aliens are cool.

Reactions: lash
Oh. Ok, the APO rifle.

care to splain the Caldwell then fine sire?......

Did you get it at Walmart off 4th and Wads? (sketchy ass place, don't go there if you are on this side of town again)

that pic is a from a while ago. Unless you got into that Grecian formula for your whiskers?