• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses SNIPER'S HIDE IOWA 3-DAY COURSE, AUG 20-22, '21

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant Taylor
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 10, 2005
    Anchorage, AK
    Had such a great time with two Courses this year that we decided to go back with a bonus day.
    Sure Shot Range, Mt. Auburn, Iowa. Near Vinton, which is where we overnight..
    Starting to take commitments. Payment will be due in the summer.
    $1,000 plus some range fees.

If you like corn, you'll LOVE this Range and Course. :-]]

2019 July 17_18 Davis Const APRC (119).jpeg

Last edited:
    SSgt Taylor,

Do we sign up on the training site?

Chris Reinhardt

I think I’m PCSing next summer, if I sign up and had to cancel how much of it would be non refundable? what would the cutoff date for cancellation be? I should have 2-3 months notice before the move.

Reactions: rlsmith1
    HERE'S AN INFO SHEET.
    SIX SEATS FILLED AS OF THIS DATE.

Attachments

• IOWA PRC Info Sheet 2021 .pdf
      126.5 KB · Views: 218
    Are there any caliber restrictions or recommendations (i.e. would a .223 be okay?) or would that limit could be learned from the course?

I was in the overflow class last year, had a great time and planned on coming back this year. Would like to bring a friend also, count me in!!

You guys drum up enough support and we may have to extend our stay, as we did last year, and hold an additional course... Jus' Sayin'... :-]]
    The standby list is growing.

I'd like to get on this standby list as well. Went to last year's Iowa class and would love to go again, especially if it is 3 days this year.

I can probably get my buddy to come along again as well, but I'd have to give him a ring first to make sure.

Last edited: