• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

snipers hide online training

Intrepid4576

Private
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2011
Honesdale, PA, USA
wanted to say that ive put off paying for that section for quite awhile now as ive been trying to read and learn on here for free

well...for anyone else who is like me and was/is on the fence about it, dont be - go and pay the subscription fee - its no nonsense and straight to the point

I spent way to long sifting through way to much crap when I could have just payed a couple of bucks and had it all right in front of me

LL did an excellent job putting it together and explains everything thoroughly - I wish I would have done it sooner

the biggest advantage for me is that video's are supplied with print - it really helps me pick up what people are saying when i can see them - so if you learn good by watching a lecture vs reading a book - just another reason to give it a try

here is hoping this helps some others speed up the learning process :)