• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Sniper's Hide Precision, Frank and Marc, MCSA, Lewiston PA, Sept 29-30.

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant Taylor
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 10, 2005
    Anchorage, AK
    It's ON. We worked It all out. Just need students willing to train on weekdays.
    The pecking order was established in the other Thread.
    More specific information to follow, but THIS COURSE IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

[email protected], but only if you are ready to put your name on the roster and pay up when the time comes.
    $750 - Training
    Range fees separate
    2019 July 17_18 Davis Const APRC (119).jpeg

Last edited:
    I HAVE TWO SEATS REMAINING FOR THIS COURSE, THEN WILL TAKE A COUPLE ALTERNATES.
    EMAIL: [email protected]. BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE COMMITTED.
    THANKS FOR THE GREAT PARTICIPATION, GUYS.
    -- TAYLOR

• Love
    Reactions: Baron23
    This Alternate List deserves another Course, really, but time and range opportunity do not permit. I just hope the guys get in who really want to be there, because WE WANT TO BE THERE. Especially because it is a one-horse mining town where we will fly UNDER the Covid-Biden Radar. :-]]. Gonna be a GREAT week in PA.

• Love
    Reactions: Baron23
    GREGG
    CHARLES D.
    JEREMY
    KYLE

You coming? If not, let me know.

Last edited:
    Mark, yes I am planning to attend and had paid on 5 Aug and you confirmed the payment went through.

Last edited:
    • Love
    Reactions: Enough Said
    This Alternate List deserves another Course, really, but time and range opportunity do not permit. I just hope the guys get in who really want to be there, because WE WANT TO BE THERE. Especially because it is a one-horse mining town where we will fly UNDER the Covid-Biden Radar. :-]]. Gonna be a GREAT week in PA.
    You should come back in December January February time frame.

maybe you could do it at Pigg River

Thanks to Matt for being a great host. Fully covered facilities is a MUST for downpours like we had. LOL
    Wonderful range and steel. Very challenging moving up hill farther out for the students. Tested the bag-bipod dance, for sure.
    You students were absolutely awesome on and off the range.
    Stay in touch.