• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Sniper's Hide Precision Rifle 3-Day, Imperial, NE July 28-30, 2023

Enough Said

Staff Sergeant Taylor
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 10, 2005
    Anchorage, AK
    July 28 - 30
    The Frank and Marc Show returning to JM Precision, Waunta/Imperial, NE.
    Awesome wind / terrain package here, and wonderful local accommodations.
    Beautiful Classroom and Range. Covered Line. Challenging winds.
    It's the best of the best and one of our favorite training locations. This will be the location for the 2023 Sniper's Hide Cup!
    Join us by emailing me, [email protected], and sign in below.
    $1,000 plus range fee, due later, in the summer.
    Commitments due starting now. Contact by Email - [email protected]

Attachments

• 2019 July 17_18 Davis Const APRC (119) 2.JPG
      2019 July 17_18 Davis Const APRC (119) 2.JPG
      369.3 KB · Views: 122
    • screenshot_364 2.jpg
      screenshot_364 2.jpg
      45.3 KB · Views: 107
    Last edited:
    Hey guys,

I’m Jake McDaniel the host of this class. Let me know if you have any questions about the location, travel, or places to stay. We are a retail store and a gunsmith shop as well, so let me know if we can do anything for you.

Thanks
    Jake

There are a couple of places in town that have powered RV spots. Send me a pm and I can get you more info. Our range has steel from 200 yards out to 1230

Reactions: Colereed22
    Couple of "last minute" cancellations means there is room for YOU.
    Last chance to train with Marc and Frank if you are not already on a roster.
    Email me to climb aboard.

Reactions: lifecycle
    Getting a ton of "Hey, are there still spots open?" at our events. Answer is no, there are none.
    The best way to get a jump next year is to "follow" my posts by clicing on @EnoughSaid and "Follow".
    That will let you know when I post a course next year and you can jump to get on that roster before it fills.
    Thanks.

Taylor

I had a great time at the class! It was great to meet everyone. Thanks to Jake and his family for their hospitality and great facilities. Safe travels to all on their way home. I hope to see you guys again.

J.R.

• Love
    Reactions: Beefmanne