• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper's Hide presents Gravity Ballistics App

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com

GRAVITY BALLISTICS​

1704320697407.png

GRAVITY BALLISTICS APP FEATURES​

• Spend less time plugging in data and more time behind the glass. Gravity Ballistics walks you through building your DOPE by working with initial drop values (whether in MILs or MOA).
    • Save your profile for later use! Testing different loads? Shooting multiple rifles? Shooting in a new region with unfamiliar weather factors? Create unlimited profiles and store them for future reference!
    • Ready for even the most remote locations. Gravity Ballistics doesn't require an internet connection to work; access your profiles and add new ones even when you're not near a cell tower!

A Simplified Ballistic Calculator that uses the difference in gravity between yard lines to determine the elevation change. Gravity Ballistics works with any rifle zeroed at 100 yards. From 5.56 to .50 if you zero it at 100 yards, the App will work to dope your rifle.

DITCH THE COMPLEX FORMULAS FOR BALLISTIC CALCULATIONS​

Are you spending more time poking at your Kestrel than you are shooting? Or are you still calculating your DOPE by hand? Take out the complexity of ballistic calculations with Gravity Ballistics.

Gravity Ballistics' ballistic calculator app operates on a KISS philosophy. No need to worry about bullet weight, powder loads, muzzle velocity or barrel twist here. Calculate your drop based on actual performance data, adjusting it as you go to match your rifle & ammo profile!

Download for Android

Download for Apple

Gravity Ballistics rev2 Sticker copy.jpeg

Gravity Ballistics Worksheet
    Image 8-28-23 at 2.49 PM.jpg

Just got it. Looks awesome. Glad you were able to get it going.

Reactions: Lowlight
    Got it....which is a good thing as my hand writing is so bad I often couldn't read my own paper data sheet! haha

Ran thru it real fast and its very clean looking and super easy to use. Give your app developer a bonus! :cool: LOL

Reactions: CSTactical
    The App is super straightforward, and if you don't travel and prefer to shoot on a home range, it is perfectly capable of being your primary calculator.

It works in Meters or Yards, and trues the data as you move out.
    Awesome Frank! Congratulations on the drop!

Reactions: 1911hombre
    Bought it, FYI google Play store seems to be playing fuck fuck games with finding it.
    Searching the app name even with exact capitalization won't find it. Searching "snipers hide" shows the forum app which then allows you to see other apps from the same publisher.

Love that this is out.

I can't get it on the play store as I have de-Googled my phone for obvious reasons.

The biggest Android non Google platform is APKpure. If you could put it up on there, I am an instant buy.

Love it Frank. Best of luck and I think this will do really, really well.

Just got it loaded, looks pretty impressive so far, great job!

Got it. Great, simple, kinda how I do my DOPE card only easier. Thanks

wallet light by 4.99 now. Thanks Frank & Chris.
    FRANK AND MARC? LOL
    Taking nothing aWay from Chris, he brings tons of cutting-edge original thought.. But this was all 2017 Marc and Frank. Conceived in Alaska
    -Enjoy!

What other Ap TRUES your data as you go?!

Last edited:
    Got it and it is looking really awesome!

On the dope chart, How do I remove the ✅ on the right side if i made a mistake or don’t want the input I entered?
    I can set it back to what it says is “predicted drop” but it then still has the ✅. can I erase or clear my input? Without erasing and or making a new profile?
    Thanks!

And when I enter a new profile I can’t see the bottom two inputs while I type. Like the keyboard is in the way. Do I need to just update my iOS maybe?

E190557D-93A4-44A7-8CBE-74AA203C68AB.jpeg

Found a fix for this part. I turned off “predictive” in my iPhone keyboard settings. 🤙

D16736A3-851D-4949-8E1B-EADB40ADE0AD.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Baron23
    Got it and it is looking really awesome!

On the dope chart, How do I remove the ✅ on the right side if i made a mistake or don’t want the input I entered?
    I can set it back to what it says is “predicted drop” but it then still has the ✅. can I erase or clear my input? Without erasing and or making a new profile?
    Thanks!

And when I enter a new profile I can’t see the bottom two inputs while I type. Like the keyboard is in the way. Do I need to just update my iOS maybe?

View attachment 8313813

Found a fix for this part. I turned off “predictive” in my iPhone keyboard settings. 🤙

View attachment 8313815
    If you delete the input (leave it Blank) the check mark will go away and the program will auto-calculate the predicted drop again.

Am I in dork mode again?

Email doesn’t send the range card, but instead sends the dope chart. Not a big deal there.

But the email Key description says “the drop is the difference in inches between the current range and previous range.”

It seems instead that the drop column is simply “the difference between the current range and the previous range.”

Just omit the “in inches” part in the email?

E616FD56-5D87-4BBE-83BD-F993B829EC53.jpeg

Am I in dork mode again?

Email doesn’t send the range card, but instead sends the dope chart. Not a big deal there.

But the email Key description says “the drop is the difference in inches between the current range and previous range.”

It seems instead that the drop column is simply “the difference between the current range and the previous range.”

Just omit the “in inches” part in the email?

View attachment 8314284
    You are correct. Difference but not difference in inches. Ap designer probably did NOTunderstand that nuance

Last edited:
    Reactions: Makinchips208
    The difference is not inches, it was supposed to be generic as its the difference in the unit of adjustment you are using, Mils or MOA

So the difference is in that format
    Roger that sir. And thanks for the beautiful app!

Can whoever does the email part just omit the inch reference then?

It works, but I can´t find it on my phone (Play Store)
    And the link Frank put in the first post doesn’t work?

If not try what the fellow did in this post #10

Bought it, FYI google Play store seems to be playing fuck fuck games with finding it.
    Searching the app name even with exact capitalization won't find it. Searching "snipers hide" shows the forum app which then allows you to see other apps from the same publisher.

Reactions: LastShot300
    And the link Frank put in the first post doesn’t work?

If not try what the fellow did in this post #10
    I wasn't on the forum on my phone so went to find it via the Play app as you'd expect to on Android. I am in the US so it was available they just were not allowing you to directly search for it when I posted that.

Some countries' governments fear their citizens becoming lethal through Predictable,Repeatable Precision and Accuracywith long-range firearms.

2A Freedom for the WIN!!!

Just walk across our wide-open fucking border in the U.S. and you are IN.

I ENVY those of you protected by a border the same way you envy my 2A rights!

--Taylor

I emailed the App guys, it’s in these countries

It might be delayed for whatever reasons in Android but it was released to 175 countries
    Good day Team, app still not available on Android-Google Play Store in Canada on Jan 16. Keep us posted. Thanks again for your support

Screenshot_20240116-083711.png

Just downloaded the app and went to build a profile for my Vudoo. But it appears I have to use 100 yards as my baseline. Am I missing something? Is there a way to modify the zero 25 or 50 yards?